GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

biology doesn't make a person a parent. Britt is the one that has loved and raised him from the beginning. She is his mother. With that said, Im conflicted here bc under other circumstances I would be inclined to side with her but she did steal him. She cheated Lulu out of having a child by taking what did not belong to her. On that basis, she needs to return him as she shouldn't have any right to him, legally or morally. This is why I think the show made a big mistake in making him a child from the embryos. It would have been better had Britt just used Dante's sperm and Ben be their biological child. It would have been messier but would have made the story not as black and white in terms of how they will proceed with it

• Members

OMG I thought the same thing. They should have made her use his sperm instead of the embryos as that would have been much more dramatic. I think it's obvious that Dante and Lulu will get Ben but if Britt would have stolen the sperm instead, it wouldn't have been as cut and dry.

• Members

Ugh, no. When someone kidnaps someone else's baby, they're a kidnapper not a parent. Keeping the kid they stole and not physically abusing or neglecting them doesn't make it okay or change the fact that they're a baby-napping psycho. There wasn't even any desire to be a mother on Britt's part when this all started, it was all her lunatic mother's obsession and I really don't buy her "I'm his mother" act now. I don't know if it's because the writing is so terrible or the actress so shallow but I'm not buying it. If Nic defends her against Lulu and actually attempts to help her keep they baby she stole from his own sister, he should be disowned by Lulu, Lucky, and Laura permanently. Defending your own sister's baby's kidnapper just because she's a semi-hot piece of ass is unforgivable.

Archived