Y&R: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Rhianna was not easy. She fell in love with J.T. thought they were in an exclusive relationship and sex with him only to find out that he was seeing other girls behind her back. She dumped and got involved with Raul, but decided to take things slow with him so she did not make the same mistake. Raul was impatient, but respect her decision to wait. However, when Raul found out that Rhianna had sex with J.T., Raul demanded that she sleep with him pronto causing Rhianna to dump him. J.T. then convinced Rhianna that he was sorry and had changed since she still loved him, she forgave him and got back with him only for him to cheat on her again. J.T. really was an ass back then.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You remember facts better than me. However, I remember thinking she was easy and gullible. I felt very sorry for her because she seemed to have low self esteem or something. I can only go off that to be honest. LOL.

I remember JT being an ass. One of the many reasons why I was disgusted that Mac lost her virginity to him.

• Members

Yup, that was the JT I knew and loved. A young Brad Carlton in training. Unfortunately, the show saw fit to instead saddle him to wet rags Colleen and Mac. Yes, the JT/Colleen love story was sweet and all but it began the ruination of JT's character.

Sigh. What I wouldn't give to have Luckinbill and that JT back.

Archived