BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jax is such a horn dog tho I could see him letting a guy go down on him if the circumstances were right. Schwartz? Oh yeah definitely batting for the rainbow team. Sandoval looks like he played minors but never went pro.

I love Stassi and her effortless bitchiness. "I'm not sure what I've done to you but I'll take a pinot grigio." Scheanna's double take had me rolling. :lol:

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

:lol:

Glad someone sees what I see. Katie and Schwartz have no chemistry whatsoever. I don't see it. Never have. Never will. That would explain why he does not want to marry her.

And Scheanna is getting on my nerves this season. I loathe Stassi but Scheanna is gradually reaching the same level of hate. She is coming on too rehearsed and too inauthentic. It's apparent that she's trying to pander to the audience but failing miserably.

Oh and Katie cheating . . . I believe it. It is going to be poetic justice when it does come out that she was after she spent the whole last summer crucifying Kristen for doing the same.

• Members

tumblr_ndrq1kjZOM1seznd4o2_r1_500.gif

Epic entrance!

Lisa's shade kills me! "Who better for the job than Stassi. Well probably lots of people, but Im gonna give her the jov anyway"

Lisa%20Vanderpump%20Frontiers%20photo%20

Lisa's photo was gorgeous.

tumblr_nfxtn1trRO1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Motorboating someone's dick? WTF?!? The people on this show go all in...lol. This seems like a repeat of the Tom/Kristen story from last year. I believe it happened and I don't think she was too drunk to remember. Hearing that she and Tom barely have sex together is a tell tale sign that things aren't god with them. I feel for him bc he seems like a genuinely good guy

Jax was 34 and still on his parent's insurance....wth? I haven't been on my parent's insurance since I was 23 and working post college

• Members

The thing is Katie doesn't strike me as that type of girl....at all. Do I believe everything is honky dory between her and Tom? Not at all....but she just isn't give me "b*tch" vibes and jealous thirsty desperate vibes like Kristen does all the time. I truly do believe she didn't do it or it isn't as bad as Scheana and Jax are trying to make it out to be.

That being said she needs to face facts and call it quits with Tom. For one he definitely gives out a lot of gay vibes. For two I don't know how any girl could stay with someone who lets their bros treat them like that. That was just utterly disrespectful and I would be furious if my boyfriend didn't defend me at all or speak up one bit.

I laughed so hard at Stassi expecting a thank you from Lisa. What a delusional twit....and then I keeled over when Lisa was likewise miffed that the dumb heffa was invited to this glamorous photo shoot and couldn't even say thanks to the Queen for the opportunity. Talk about ungrateful.

• Members

Damn Sandoval and his huge as biceps....God he could get it.

This Katie/Tom situation actually breaks my heart. No girl or guy deserves that type of treatment/fiasco situation.

I mean we've got two people just lying and mindf*cking with some innocent girl.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

It was shocking to see her trademark mole on the previews for next week! And sad cuz I don't think the show is scripted...she can't be that desperate for a job csn she after doing so well as Heather on Y&R?

I'll always remember that vicious glorious slap Big Red gave the heffa when she insinuated that Phyllis would ever harm a hair on precious Summers head....😄😄😄

• Members

Vail Bloom has a pretty sad IMDB and she's 32. It seems she just might need a job that allows her to go on auditions - just like the rest of the cast. That's the thing about VR, it has to have producer involvement, but they're all actors who aren't going to make it, so they all know how to perform and make some good TV happen.