BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

Well, in the restaurant business (which I am part of)...yep. Some people do sneak drinks and do other things to keep moving. And all the sleeping around I am afraid. And some people don't have ANY taste.

Anyway...

I would tap Jax.

But just for that. After all he is around 40 and still acting like he is 22. Sounds like someone I know of in my own life. lol.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kristen is a mess but come on do these people having nothing to do but trash talk her

And she shouldnt have to pay Tom's Bills anymore

Ok and that waitress who told Jax that Stassi was back then bitched him into not talking to her. She brought it up. What a [!@#$%^&*]-starter.

Edited by John

• Members

Why is Stassi still a main cast member when she doesn't work for Sur? Does she rejoin later on? Just seems so odd to have her around in the same capacity

WTF is Kristen paying Tom's bills? What a dumbass and he enables her

James getting his job back...you could tell that was for TV bc no way should Lisa have entertained him. This show makes her look like a pushover bc she puts up its too much crap that she shouldn't have to like Kristen constantly trashing her

• Members

I hate that Tom lost his job. I get it but I root for him regardless as he's my favorite guy on the show.

Stasi should have just been a featured extra on this show. Her inclusion while not being a Sur worker bugs me for some reason. Bitch you left. You are irrelevant to all of this now

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm losing faith in Sandoval. I like the other Tom way better now. And God help me but the manager is getting hotter by the second.

I don't understand Stassi this season. She acts like she's over the petty nonsense and yet she continues to behave in a petty manner and is all too eager to jump into the ish.

Scheanna annoys the hell out of me and I DIED laughing at that little Sur robot who was completely spot on about what she was saying during the awkward 3 way convo between Scheanna, Stassi, and Kristen. Every thing from the words and sucking up to the fake "I love your dress" was just amazing. That being said Scheanna is right in this aspect...I don't understand why this Cult of Stassi is still going strong. Like some of these girls (Katie especially) seem completely obsessed with her. I just don't get it. She seems okay at some points but she's also very annoying at others.

Jax just revealed what a future pill popper/vicodin addict looks like. It's not pretty...at all.

• Members

Ooooo...another Peter lover. *sits by Prince*

I'm not feeling it this season like I did last season. The narrative was so much better with Stassi as the sh*t-stirrer. Now...ugh. But I agree that the producers are just throwing her around and seeing where she sticks. That just makes it worse since it makes it clear that she is not needed.

Jax is totally going to be Michael Fassbender's character from the movie SHAME some day how he acts.

• Members

I kinda lol'ed at that to be honest. I mean this is a freaking bartending job. For him to have a "panic attack" and walk off a shift is laughable at best. Absolutely pitiful in reality. I would be so mortified if I were Katie. Like slap the hell out of my boyfriend in rage mode after you got me running around these streets looking crazy....begging Lisa Vanderpump of all people to give you a job.

And you walk off during your second shift? Please boy. I think Peter was just disgusted with the whole thing It's not like they're performing open heart surgery or fire fighters. He's just mixing alcoholic beverage A with alcoholic beverage B and ringing up some drunk folks....it's just not that serious.