BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A great season premiere.

Kristen is nuts, likely some sort of personality disorder, but she's done well to find someone equally loathsome in James...he shouldn't keep banging on about how he's 22 when Tom Sandoval looks younger than him. And I'd be willing to bet that BMW is leased. Kristen is obsessive and obsessive people are dangerous.

Of the SUR staff, aside from Peter the manager, Tom Schwartz seems to be the most decent person on the show, but judging from the previews...this could change.

Jax is a laughing stock. He's how old and is a bartender getting a nose job while dating two women. The whole thing wreaks.

Lisa and Robert Earl, another member of the British contingent in Hollywood, have been friends for many, years and, surprise, surprise, his bar Mixology hosted Sheana's birthday party/disaster. Lisa is looking gorgeous as ever.

• Members

I agree, DF. I thought it was a great premiere. If anything I am worried that Kristen is usurping Stassi's spot of pot-stirrer last season. But time will tell. Stassi as pot-stirrer = more fun for me versus Kristen who I don't like. And yes, she is clearly a little nutso.

Hmmm...Peter.

Like I checked, Jax was 35 so maybe 36 now. So I agree. But you know how we guys can be sometimes...ph34r.png

Oooooo...nice info. I agree. Lisa in that black dress. I was just blown away by it watching it earlier as it repeated and stopped everything to just watch her move. Just such charisma there.

• Members

A very good second episode - fast paced and a firing and Jax got his sorry ass read, it usually doesn't get this good until late in the season!

It was so satisfying to see Lisa fire James, what an insipid little worm. Peter is clearly one of Lisa's most trusted employees, displaying consistent loyalty at all times, while hating all the same people the audience hates. Peter for the win.

Glad Lisa didn't fire Tom Schwartz before he even got started.

Tom Sandoval really needs to clean his apartment. What a dump!

Jax is a loser and life is going to be seriously crappy for him in a couple of years when his looks totally go and he has no education, no career and no viable prospects.

• Members

He's a snitch tho and I can't stand snitches. And he's got nothing on Sandoval. Lisa better stop playing cuz he's one of the few nice charming ones to root for.

And I forget if I hated Tom when he was coocoo Kristen but he's looking and sounding so much more normal these days. I like him with the blond girl.

Jax just looked so pathetic in this latest episode. I'm glad the girl made it clear she didn't want to ever see him again. I didn't realize he's now 35 and has no other job or prospects besides this show. What a damn shame. He's one of those life long bachelors.

• Members

A snitch? You cannot be serious. He's the manager of the restaurant. He's management. He's above the staff. He owes Lisa undivided loyalty. That's not being a snitch, that's be a professional and doing your job.

And Jax is not a lifelong bachelor. That's an insult to bachelors. He's a lifelong loser.

• Members

Just caught up. Jax is almost 40 and is still a waiter. I have no idea why any woman would want a serious relationship with him. And judging by the tragic penis print in the photo below he doesn't even have THAT going for him. :mellow:

ec30713205de7861a662044be6f160ac.jpg

Edited by Eric83