BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do wonder how much more mileage they can get out of Stassi/Jax/Kristen/Tom/Ariana musical beds. Stassi is a great character who is oddly lovable in spite of her narcissism and cruelty, but she could easily become unbearably shrill.

And it feels like a reality TV version of Torchwood in that every character does something ridiculous that would have gotten them fired in any other universe, but they stay on for the sake of the TV show. (Well, until everyone got killed off.) It all makes Lisa look silly and unprofessional.

• Members
I know. I'm up right now watching the Cabo episodes. Between pathetic and drunk Katie, Kristen calling Lisa, her boss and demanding that Ari be fired and Stassi's narcissism being cranked off the charts "because, it's MY BIRTHDAY!!", I'm trying to remember if being this cray cray was a growing pain of being in your early twenties or if this stuff is just manufactured BS for this group of individuals.

The only one that seems relatively with it and has their stuff together, is the single girl with the tiny butt. I can never recall her name, because she has no damn drama churning around her.

Lisa must have employees who are way more professional for both her restaurants, than the ones featured on her show. She wouldn't be able to keep her places of business, if everybody was like this motley crew of narcissists.

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

And Lisa even entertaining the discussion about "Who's shagging who?" and amping up the Stassi/Jax/Kristen drama... I get that she's "Not a real mom, she's a cool mom," and she's plays the role of wise sounding board for this group of horny twits. And at the end of the day, it's all a silly TV show, but it's not a good look. And eventually it will get tiresome. That ship is close to sailing right now.

• Members

Jax and Lisa are on WWHL, and Sandoval called in, threatening to spill the tea on Jax. He says knows dirt on Jax that's a thousand times worse than anything that came out this season and started in on why Jax changed his name when he moved from Miami to L.A. Jax was getting uncomfortable and told Andy to get Tom off the phone.