BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Members

Kristen: "Lala is a ho. She's a bitch. She literally terrorizes Katie." Really? terrorize Katie? These bitches bully Lala every episode.

Stassi needs to get a life. I dont get why she is so obssessed with exposing Lala

Arianna to Stassi: "Because I care about Katie. I dont give a f--k about you! I dont give a f--k. Sorry." DEAD!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stassi (and the rest of these worthless whores) only want to 'expose' Lala b/c they are intimidated by her and want their ho past deleted, which it won't be. 

Scheana slept with a married man (Eddie Cibrian).

Kristen slept with her BFF's boyfriend (Jax) AND ex-boyfriend's friend (James).

Stassi has a sex tape with Frank from s1 of Vanderpump Rules. 

Katie is a booze hound. 

All these girls need to sweep the dirt off their own porches before coming for Lala. Furthermore, they'd all bed a married man with money too if they could. I don't know why they are trying to shame Lala if that's what she is doing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm behind (as usual) but I just watched Tom Schwartz's proposal to Katie which was a marvel of editing -- It was so tense!! -- and they really got me good with the fake proposal supposedly happening right before Tom was about to do it! Damn it, show! Excellent.

Lala has also been an excellent addition on the ho scale.

James is vile. Disgusting. Pigs would be ashamed to have him in their presence.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Now they are up to the reunion? This season was so hard to keep up with. It went on for WAY too long. I dont even know what episode it went up to but I recall seeing an episode 15 last month and I was like WTF? This dont need to be longer than 12

• Members

I loved this season.

Although I can't stand Katie, I love both of the Toms and their love and everyone's love for Tom and Katie and the chance to see their real friendships was great. The bachelor and bachelorette party episodes in New Orleans were really fun.

The scene of Tom seeing his brothers was really special. Lisa's role in their wedding was special.

And then for Scheana and Shay's marriage to implode in the last episode...she had it coming. It was doomed from the start. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just binged watch the end of the season. What a damn long season. I prefer Lisa on this show than I do on RH

I dont like that the finale ended with the Scheanna stuff that felt out of place

Why the heck did they bring on Stassi's 12 year old brother to the reunion? He has no business being on stage. Messy loved it with his messy ass.Theres something about him that tells me that I wont be surprised if he comes out as gay when he's older

I liked Tom sticking up for Lala and calling the rest out for the way they treated her

• 6 months later...
  • Members

http://people.com/tv/vanderpump-rules-season-6-trailer-exclusive/

ETA: Wow. Stassi's man finally shows up on film.

here for Stassi v Ariana on her bday.

Shocked at Lala coming back but good to see her checking hos.

Lord...what did Jax do now?

Lisa: 'there's a lot of skanks in this town.' No kidding.

Edited by Taoboi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...