BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Scheana's wedding...what a trashy wedding dress. She'll regret that one! Absolutely tasteless. Otherwise, a beautiful ceremony and venue. But she made an ass of herself from top to bottom with her dramatics and theatrics. Totally unnecessary.

Stassi and Scheana can both go. They're irrelevant. And nobody needs to see Jax swinging his rent boy dick around and he's barrelling towards 40, Really, VP is ripe for a reboot. Can Stassi, Schena, Jax...keep Sandoval and Schwartz, Katie and Arianna, upgrade Vail, Peter and find a new drama queen and king to keep things popping off.

• Members

That scene with Lisa and the passive aggressive bitch was beyond awkward. Kudos to Lisa for dealing with crazy

Stassi is beyond pathetic. She was not at the wedding yet she can film at a bar stalking instragram pics and bashing the wedding. Even when she finally said something nice (about the reception), it was a backhanded compliment bc she inserted that dig about Scheanna

Scheanna was too much of a bridezilla. I was hoping last episode was the end of her wedding drama but they dragged it out into this episode. What an annoying twit

Go James! He may have been drunk but this is stuff he should have said at Kristen when sober. She is awful

• Members

Scheana was the WORST bridezilla. She's such an assh*le. It's behaviour like hers that makes men dread marriage. And like any good moron she blew her settlement money on a wedding. That could have been a down payment. Fool!

Peter and Vail just need to get on with it, they have insane chemistry

Tom Sandoval was made of win at the wedding between his dancing and inviting James to hang out with them after Kristen assaulted him...

James...oh James...you silly 22 year old bitch. He got assaulted by that nutjob.

Jax is sort of hilarious in a train wreck sort of way. What I find interesting is Lisa is the only person who actually gets him to laugh.

Katie and Tom Schwartz. Cute. Real...the struggles of the late 20s.

Stassi...what a bitter hag. Such a loser, sniping away at someone else's (admittedly tacky) wedding dress, with one of her sycophant girlfriends howling at her crap comments, while whining about her imaginary boyfriend...I just can't.

• Members

I can't figure out the Toms at this point....like why are they so determined to keep this relationship with a vampire like Jax? To me it falls to one of two things. Either they really enjoy pain or he's got some massive sh*t on both of them. The kinda stuff that destroys reputations.

Even as Tom is having this heartfelt conversation with the lumbering idiot you can tell he's just practically begging

• Members

Ok im beginning to believe Tom did something in Flordia and cheated. If its true then imho that just makes Arianna look stupid for staying with Tom

I justhope once this is all out, Kristen does get help and moves on

I only really like Katie & Lisa

Everyone else is a shady ass tool

• Members

On one hand I feel bad for James but then he throws himself into the drama, gossipping and enabling Kristen with her craziness. The guy is gorgeous. I'll give him that.

I really hate how Scheanna makes everything about her

Lisa is so messy inviting Stassi and letting Kristen attend the party. She knew drama would ensue but Im sure she had a talk with the producers ahead of time

Kristina needs to STFU. She is annoying as Stassi's sidekick.

Go Katie! I loved her getting a backbone and standing up to Stassi.

LMAO, Bravo is so shady! If ths is the end of Stassi, what an awful and ungracious exit. The entire cast shading and trashing her with that "so long Stassi" segment was everything. Bye bitch! HAHA

tumblr_nklvhfJSb31qeyljjo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nklv75vhFl1qeyljjo1_540.jpg

Not a big fan of the theme but the pictures were great

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

After last night, I've realized that this cast needs to be shaken up. This needs to be the last season of Scheana, Kristen, Tom, Ariana, Stassi, and possibly Jax. They need to take supporting roles [i.e. friends], but not be part of the main cast. I don't see them going anywhere else. Let Schwartz, Katie [who both deserve one more season to wrap up their arc], James, and Vail take the reigns from here on with a new group of people.

• Members

As a whole, it doesn't compare to Season 2.

For me, it started slow, but got better as the windup to the wedding got going. And kept being good.

But still...hm.

Stassi was better off not coming back this season, leaving on a bitch high.

And I love that Katie with a backbone.