BRAVO: Vanderpump Rules

rlj

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kristen is a psycho. I would have done exactly what Arianna did. Kristen wanted a reaction and her moment and I wouldn't give that to her. Not on tv. I would confront and go off on him in private if necessary but not in front of Kristen. Crazy bitch

I couldnt beleive all that yelling and fighting was going on at the restaurant for the customers to hear. Im glad Diana that manager came out to go in on Kristen. Screw the tv show. Kristen needs to be fired. The way she talked to the manager was outright rude and disrespectful. Im glad she told Lisa.

tumblr_n0gernVNSw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Seriously, its time for another one of these. Ariana, you up for it?

tumblr_nitlax0Opi1qk08n1o1_400.giftumblr_nitlax0Opi1qk08n1o2_400.gif

LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This week's episode proved that Stassi is totally irrelevant and unnecessary this season.

Kristen is absolutely psycho. Her obsession is so weird to watch and her behaviour at the restaurant should get her fired.

Miami Girl...she looks like an old hooker. Arianna was hilarious when she dismissed her cheap ghetto nails and her Pope like white lace dress.

• Members

Tom are you A SLUT????

Yes I am

Katie looks like an abused wife and she's not even engaged to this mofo....girl call it quits and call the guy out for being gay or bi. Just do it and move on....without Tom AND without toxic Stassi....you deserve so much better.

I'm curious what you guys think though about this "cheating" thing. Is it really cheating if you make out with someone who's NOT your significant other?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

You know, if this eventually turned out to be like The Hills, where everything is fake and all the Sur employees are actors... I could see all of these guys as being gay, and Ariana being a lesbian. Anyone else think it's weird she called her boyfriend 'Sandoval' when speaking to Scheana?

Kristen is totally coming back next year in some capacity - she brings the entertaining crazy and Bravo wouldn't let her go.

• Members

Tom and Katie...sigh. Those two should not be together. Tom is too old to be pulling this crap with cheating on Katie and then whining and being full of false apologies.

Jax is bizarre. He's clearly a sicko. His app? Bitch, please.

Speaking of sickos...Kristen, at last, she was fired. At last! The victory dance of Ariana and Sandoval was great and hilarious.

Another Stassi free episode. Time to can her!

• Members

Stassi wasnt on this episode but she returns next week to bash Scheanna's wedding. Im so over this ho. I hope she watches and realizes how ugly and bitchy she is being

Did anyone see Maggie from The Have and Have Nots as a guest at the wedding?

Scheanna's wedding was beautiful and hopefully this is the last time we have to hear her speak about it. I bet Brandi must have saw those scenes and was fuming

• Members

Scheana was a drama queen for no reason last night. So much that I believed it was a front. Scheana is becoming so inauthentic that I need for this to be her last season. You've went from whore to housewife, so you've become full circle. Time for her to go.

Stassi is another one that needs to say bid VP farewell. She no longer fits on the show. I've grown tired of her and her puppy dog, the irrelevant and thirsty Kristina.