Soap vet joining Days??

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as much as I love kassie, I don't see her fitting in at all with DAYS!! she's on a different spectrum. she's the type I could see on a P&G soap and I don't even think I could envision her on Y&R or B&B!! GH is her best bet or better yet Dallas! good luck to her though cause I do love her!!!

• Members

Well she's done GH already and was on a P&G soap (GL) which are no longer in existence. I'm sure Brad Bell could feature her in a huge front burner story for 2 months and then lose complete interest. Wasn't Hillary B Smith a sex therapist for a few weeks?

Honestly, I always find it odd to try and picture any soap star from another show on DAYS nowadays because it's like trying to picture someone moving from a real brick and mortar home to a Playschool playhouse. A gust of wind blows into the studio and the Horton town center and co. will fall right over.

• Members

Gray Bunny, Hilary B. Smith's role on B&B was originally offered to Kassie, but she took the guest-starring gig on GH in hopes it would lead to a contract. If she could drop the accent, I'd put Kassie as the new Karen Spencer on B&B. My #1 choice for that role is Kelly Menighan Hensley, but Kassie would be a close second.

• Members

Frank Valentini asked KDP not to take the B&B role because he said they'd need her on GH, apparently more regularly than they did.

Whatever she does - not that I'm seeing any indication she's going to DAYS - hey, it's work.

Archived