What soap house (past or present) would you like to live in?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit this is my favorite, and I would have been tempted to live there, even with that huge array of windows that Diane flies out of.

It's a part of the 80s design that fascinates me. You can imagine Dorian and a few guests doing lines in there.

• Members

The Horton home on "Days," hands down. From that show, I also loved the Sami/Austin/Carrie/Lucas apartments (God, the new set designers butchered it with the remodel a couple years ago once it was Daniel's, post-Danloe) and Bo & Hope's house (esp. when it was Jenn's when we saw more of it). Hope/Kayla/Jenn/John/Brady/Belle's loft was great, too (but f that awful yellow paint in its final years!).

On AMC, my fav. (and one of the only good ones, IMO) was Erica's house others have noted circa late 90's/early 00's.

GH in the 90's had great sets--Bobbie's Brownstone, Mac's house, and the lighthouse were lovely. The twin penthouses were even great. All the sets got really retooled and downscaled with JFP.

However, I think OLTL had the best sets! Home-wise, my favorites were Llanfair, La Boule (sp.?), Viki's cabin, Cristian and Rex's lofts . . . and, my very favorite, Llanfair's carriage house!!!

• Members

Robert and Anna's house definitely if only for the sliding wall and sauna.

As a kid I loved Miles and Nicole's penthouse on EON with the spiral staircase and terrace.

Erica had a great duplex in the 80s

This is going to be weird but Shawn and Mimi had a great loft on DOOL in the mid 2000s I think I would love to live in, as I would love Milo's apartment currently on GH

• Members

Erica left a remodeled Linden House in late 1998 and moved into a Victorian house across Pine Valley. She said she'd admired it often as a child, and when it came on the market, she decided to buy it. It was the house she lived in from late 1998/early 1999 until Trey Kenyon burned it to the ground in 2002. In early 1999, Ryan and Gillian hid out in an empty Linden House while hiding from the police over Kit's rape - Erica had already moved out but knew they were there. It was implied that she continued to own it, but for whatever reason, Erica never moved back in there.

Sorry - I should have scrolled through the rest of page 2. I didn't realize this had already been answered.

Archived