Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. If Sony or CBS was going to release on an official statement on MM's departure, they would have done so already. Clearly, they have washed their hands of him. However, MM's agent might put a denial out there now that TMZ has published the rumor.

• Members

It even more sickening that folks like Nelson Branco were knowingly trying to cover this up to protect him. That interview he did with Muhney after his firing was pure garbage and pure propaganda to make it seem like Muhney was fired for being "outspoken" rather than for his alleged perverted behaviour.

• Members

Oh, I doubt it. Just think what will happen if he denies it. ph34r.png Right now, there is still room for people who (desperately )want to disbelieve to do so. If he publicly denies it, I fully believe there will be more leaks and someone in the know might even come to HKK's defense. If MM has any sense he will keep his mouth shut for once. I tend to believe there's a reason he's done that so far.

• Members

Well his fans kept saying they wanted the truth and a statement out there LOL. TMZ is pretty accurate. The sad thing is, his stupid fans should've let this die down. By constantly begging for his job back and blaming the people he mistreated, they are drawing too much attention to this and making sure he'll never work in Hollywood again.

• Members

I had heard that something went down on the Veronica Mars set years ago that got him fired, but I figured it was because he thought he should be the star and made things difficult, not that there were rumours of him doing something to Kristen Bell.

I knew there was something off about him, especially when he posted a photo of himself sans pants on either Twitter or Instagram last year. I bet he was a bully, but the show turned the blind eye. I think sexual harrassment can't be overlooked and it was the excuse Sony./CBS were looking for to can him.

• Members

It just occurred me, could this leak to TMZ have been done to embarrass MAB specifically? Look at the timing, buzz had basically died down since Muhney was fired, MAB goes kicking the hornet's nest, and now TMZ suddenly gets this story. It could be that someone at Sony/CBS decided to put MAB in her place and knock back MM's rabid fans in the process.

Archived