Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I know about Angelica's husband's contact to TMZ, I am looking at that report with a new perspective. MM has been bullying and harassing people at Y&R for a long time, yet Sony puts up with him, even gives him a two year contact. Goes to show we underestimate how dysfunctional the Y&R set really is.

• Members

I knew he was not a nice person..somthing persoanal happened on one of the boards to me, concerning him that I cannot post about ..but the guy has a go the size of a mountain and he thinka he is "all that"...He caused problems for the whole crew and made demands that were crazy..So happy TPTB finally had had enough..Kove Billy Miller and hate to see him go but maybe he can come back someday

• Administrator

Not unless it's from people from the soap world or noteworthy, or someone we know. We don't have to bring in comments from people we don't know. There's need to go: "Hey everyone, look what this jackass is posting to [so and so]." Or "look at what this idiot on twitter is saying." It's just pointless and brings down the overall discussion.

• Members

I was one person who was banned for 6 months before being permanently banned. I commented on FB about how the SOC rules had changed because MM was posting, and I received an email from SOC telling me I was banned. On the YR board, you were not allowed to speculate on Adam's story if it was unfavorable. You couldn't call Shadam "Sham". I was told by a moddy that I don't even like Adam so why am I commenting on him? The restrictions and subsequent bans became absurd!

Got a tweet to send. BB in a bit.

Fair enough! Thank you :)

Archived