Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, that's not what he was saying. Not with that statement. What he was saying was that he has no respect for the genre, for the history or for soaps.

He picked the old guy as opposed to using the name for a reason. It wasn't to drove home people being nominated every year undeservingly so, it was to be disrespectful as he felt disrespected by not being nominated and winning as he believes he deserves.

• Members

Saint may be the wrong word. But that interview makes him sound like he never pulls shot on the YR set.

Point is, he shouldnt talk when he says MM should just keep quiet. He should do the same

That comment about not knowing actor names unless they are around 10 years. That's BS way to be.

Not saying you have to be friends but be professional which I say would include getting to know your co-stars names especially when they play your family members

His Ego Oy Vey. It reads to me like he is too good to learn their names.

I guess we agree to disagree. Personally I think Tony Geary has been over-hyped the last few years and his disdain for Luke's history just irks me.

• Members
He obviously knows her name. He refers to her by name. He has on twitter. He complimented her too.

He likely isn't personal friends with her. He's likely nothing more to her than a coworker. So why or how would he have any idea how she feels or now she is? He's not going to speak for her. He did this interview to clear up rumors about himself and the show.

We don't disagree. Not on the points you made here.

We do disagree if you don't believ mm not reveling to him by his name wasnt a calculated move.

• Members

He says:

EB: I hardly know the girl. I just don’t know people’s names until they have been here for 10 years.

Like I said its BS that he doesnt know the actors names that he works with. I dont care if they are friends or not. But learn their name. Thats just professional.

Archived