Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least it's better than the first idea (Something about Muhney and Newbie).

Ironic that Brett Claywell saw that, since Branco helped spread [!@#$%^&*] about him.

This is giving the Big Brother fan in me all sorts of flashbacks. I loved it on BB. I do not like it here.

• Members

Oh it happened over and over until they had to put out some ordinance or something to stop it. Too bad that didn't happen here.

This was my favorite:

(a married woman had supposedly given a guy a foot job in the hot tub)

I always thought BB fans were crazier than soap fans.

Clearly not!

• Members

Wow, this whole sordid affair is absolutely astonishing, and that plane with the banner took it to a whole new level.

"The Young and the Restless" doesn't air here anymore, so I have no real relation to anyone involved in this mess, but I have nevertheless been following this thread with great interest. I did watch the show when it did air here many years ago now, and I also used to watch both "The Bold and the Beautiful" and "Days of Our Lives", so I'm familiar with these shows. But the level of insanity that seems to run wild among some fans is astonishing. I've clicked on some of the articles linked in this thread and read the comments, and some of them have quite frankly been frightening.

• Members

So this made the news here in Australia because some of the Australian fans are losing their minds over it and threatening to boycott Arena (the network it airs on here). No banners yet but people have been ringing the network with "harassing" messages. MM fans are keeping it classy all around the world it seems.

Archived