Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually it is not just fair, it is accurate because that is exactly what the TMZ article states. I know that people are focused on HK, but the TMZ article clearly states that MM was bullying HK AND OTHERS for a long time.

TMZ reported, "Sources tell us ... the new allegations were the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back." Muhney -- who is married with 3 kids -- had been a problem on the set for a long time, allegedly bullying and harassing Hunter and others.

• Members

ITA. It isn't in CBS interest to keep this story going and certainly not Sony's. The longer this stays in the news the more questions get asked about his other victims, how long the behavior went on, who knew about it, etc.... Nobody wants to have to answer those questions.

• Members

I can decide if some of these "loyalists" are incredibly naive or simply malicious deflectors. Arguments like, 'he's a married father, so he wouldn't'. What?! Since when? The most pathetic may be, 'well, she's just a little girl, he wouldn't be interested in her.' blink.png I can't even, with that stupidity. Have these people ever met a straight middle aged man? A 20 year old, young woman is not a little girl. HHK is a very pretty actress in her prime. Plenty of men, plenty of 40 year old + men, are going to be interested, right or wrong. Hopefully, most of them don't think they have the right to get grabby.

Archived