Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

The only game changer may be if Sheryl pushes Julie to discuss it. It will interesting for sure to see how all this will unfold. When it first broke, I thought it would spread faster, but it didn't... and I was wondering if it would burn itself out. But once TMZ got a hold of it, the fuse was lit again, and now in 24 hours, there is close to 100 news outlets with stories on this, so I guess we could call it a "sleeper" hit.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is talking about this on The Talk does nothing positive for CBS. It is a 'bad news' story and The Talk, on the whole, keeps more in line with 'good news' and lighter topics.

It doesn't achieve anything for CBS to highlight something negative about their number one daytime soap...notice how there has not been any official word from CBS, Sony or Bell Dramatic Serial Company.

They all want this to go away without making any of them look bad, so they had to drive a stake through Muhney with the truth, clearly leaked to TMZ, in order to silence their misinformed critics.

This story will blow over by the end of the month.

• Members

He can't help himself tho. He is such an arrogant prick. He had to know this was going to get out and he should have done the right thing. He is a coward letting HK take this abuse when it is all on him.

• Members

The SOC stuff was off the charts.. but his twitter stuff told me what an arrogant jerk he is.. Don't like the man at all and with all his stans blaming HK I am really hating on MM big time right now.. he needs to quit being a coward and stop the HK abuse.,

• Members

Also, if our beloved JC groped males on the show, then that is just as wrong as what MM alledgedly did to HK. I am sure they felt as demeaned as HK did. And if it was laughed-off as something cute an "old lady" was doing, then I feel very sorry for them.

Someone posted that MM was not in JC's tribute show. That is because the actors/actresses included were those who shared many special moments/scenes with her. HTom crossed over from B&B to be in that tribute as she was one of them.

Archived