DAYS: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Enh. If he proves popular enough they can bump him up. The only shame here is that ED is gone, so that relationship can't be played up. Having said this, maybe that's where Kristen has been hiding out.

I also like the idea because this gives Jennifer a real story with someone who poses an actual threat to her family (much as I love Theresa, I don't find her particularly threatening to Jennifer and I find Jenn just comes off as needlessly unhinged when she has a go at her.)

Also, how far back was it that Kristen brought Peter up when talking with Jenn? That MAY have been the first time his name's been brought up since JB left the show, and this show is rather good at dropping tiny hints like that lately (though it may have been too far back for it to have any relevance now).

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I like the idea of Liam turning out to be Peter. As for Kristen/ED, I think she'll be back in the summer with either Brady or Eric's baby.

So we're back to John's true identity again? I was totally fine with him being half Brady, half Dimera.

WTF was my reaction too. laugh.png I turned down the volume so I wouldn't hear much of it.

SON Interview with James Scott and Alison Sweeney

• Members

LMAO at them retconning John as a Brady/Dimera. YES! They change his backstory like every 5 years. Now for Brady and Teresa to hook up! Rolling my eyes at Hope telling him that he's a Brady and will always be apart of this family. Since when was he written as part of the family?

Why the heck would Hope even be at Smith Island with Ciara when its the morning of a school day? Why would Abby think that kid would have been with her there?

Abby is so STUPID to think EJ and Gabby are screwing. Again why is he with this little girl? She aint on his level

His name wasn't brought up. She said "my brother" but it was obvious Peter was the brother she was referring to. I cant remember in what context it was used

• Members

I thought the EJ/Abby scenes were pretty good. And why is it impossible to imagine that EJ and Gabi might be having some affair? Stranger things have happened in Salem. I think the point of having Abby come to that conclusion is that she is projecting her own desires onto EJ & Gabi.

She does come across as a bit too young and naive for EJ, but this isn't about a match of equals. This is about two people attracted to each other for what the other has which they haven't got -- sweetness/youth vs wordliness/cynicism/swagger. I am not stanning for EJ & Abby or anything, I like Ejami, but I am all over this story! It is fun and soapy and they have been hinting at this for a while. On another note, Abby's hair was on point yesterday. I loved it.

Retconning John's maternity links is not about John so much as Brady. Probably so they can have Theresa shtupp him in a coked-up stupor, or maybe to have Hope flirt with him? They do seem to have more friend chemistry than sexual chemistry but who knows? It is definitely in order to get him a Brady-by-blood love interest.

• Members

From the 4/5/13 ep.:

Kristen: "It's about Jack, isn't it? Always has been. Peter loved you so much, and even though Jack did such unforgivable things, you would never leave him."

He was mentioned directly by name one other time when Tony Andre showed Rex and Cassie a photo of him and Kristen when explaining the DiMera family tree to them.

• Members

How insufferably stupid, naive and idiotic can Gabi be? How many times will she make the same mistake? Will she not be satisfied until she acts paranoid enough to unmask the crime? I can understand she's highly stressed but can she use her brain? Thank God EJ treated her like an idiot.

Did the use the same guy that attacked/mugged Brady as town square dweller later on? LMAO! I'm really liking Brady's relapse.

Also, Eric finally admitting his feelings for Nicole. They way they've developed this through this past year+ has been great.

Honestly, I'm enjoying Rafe/Jordan/Kate. It's not a BIG storyline (nor does it pretend to be) but it's enjoyable. And clearly Kate has some nasty plan in mind. biggrin.png I do wonder if they'll kick up the drama once Jordan's secret is revealed/her past comes back to haunt her.

They're doing great stuff with EJ/Sami.

Me when EJ & Abigail got together at the end:

tumblr_static_flower_bashful.gif

Archived