2014: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ron, you can post a new HW news. This thread for staff writers. wink.png

So I guess chances are good that Chip Hayes will be joining Y&R? I think Lucky Gold was a Passanante hire so I wouldn't be surprise if he left. Altman will probably stay with Y&R as a BDW since she's an FOJ. Jean will probably go back to GH. I wonder if Chuck will bring over writers from The Lying Game.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

So apparently SA & JP are indeed staying on the writing team at Y&R under Pratt, which means there are going to have to be some cuts.

My thoughts:

Charles Pratt, Jr.

Shelly Altman: Staying

Jean Passanante: Staying

Tracey Thomson: Safe. (Friend of Jill's & Friend of Chuck's)

Natalie Minardi Slater: Most likely safe (As with Janice Ferri Esser she seems to be safe regardless of the regime)

Jeff Beldner: ?. (Was at AMC while Pratt was there but don't think that means much)

Michael Conforti: Probably safe. (Friend of Jill's. Was a breakdown writer at GH under Pratt)

Lucky Gold: ?. (Friend of Passanante's but that might not be enough to save him)

Brent Boyd: ?

Lisa Seidman: ? (Her role on the team seems to keep changing of late)

Janice Ferri Esser: Most likely safe (see Natalie Minardi Slater)

Beth Milstein: ?

Anne Schoettle: ?

Amanda L. Beall: ? (She left AMC not long after Pratt started but don't know if she was fired or left of her own choice)

Susan Dansby: ? Probably safe (So they can't be accused of not having any black writers...)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived