December 9-13, 2013: All Soaps Down in Women 18-49 Viewers

Toups

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now i know why GH dropped this week besides obvious reasons ...the writing is awful....Robin begging Sabrina to help her save her marriage is beyond stupid....and Patrick not having the balls to choose Robin...he was going to back off of the wedding the day before...lol....Maxie telling dufus that he could take their kid and leave...and the whole nonsense with the OLTL castoffs on once again....

• Members

Robin returning was the big draw with vets also shown. Yes the ratings were going to drop. They were too high not too but the writing didn't help one bit. I am sure Jason was grinning his teeth when he had those scenes with Epiphany about his crap love for Sabrina. Robin just looked dumb talking with Sabrina. She looked like a sap.....I dont care for the OLTL castoffs on GH....they need to go.....and Maxie and Robin's heads must have shrunk while at that gravesite......dumb...dumb...dumb.....Ron has a lot of pieces(vet actors) but cant write a story to its fulliest potential....shame....the soap could soar even higher in the ratings....

• Members

GH is still doing well it was bound to drop after robins big reveal. Still number 1 in demos and over 3 million is excellent. GH had a great year highest ratings since 2006. Chit happens again okay it's horrible sucks great then why do I watch? I would never waste my time on programming that I think is horrible. I do something more useful with my time that makes me happy. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

• Members

I have to say i enjoy the current GH very much. It is much more true to old school GH than it was the whole last decade. Is it perfect? No! Some episodes are bad. But overall I have seen so much worse. The biggest problem is the big cast, but we discussed that before. I'm happy that all the vets are back and get some focus. And there is always something going on that has me excited.

• Members

The same could be said with other soaps on the board. Not everyone likes the direction Days has taken (raises hand... lol) but there are also people miffed with Y&R and B&B. Dissent is a healthy thing, it's part of what makes this country great.

I thought GH's ratings would drop from last week, but last week was so damn flawless...

• Members

There's one thing to u know give the shows hey u like these parts of it but they could improve but still I watch it because I enjoy it. Watching a show I despise and call abhorring and putrid makes no sense. I would not want to watch something makes me so upset.

• Members

You have a point. I remember stop watching GH in 2009, the show I so much love, because I could not deal with it anymore. It was just not GH anymore.

On the other hand soaps are a daily routine and people stick with it even if they hate what they see, it is normal. And sometimes ChipHappens says something positiv about the show, it just does not happen very often;)))))

• Members

CH says quite a few positive things about the show, and keeps an open mind.

If people are happy with the show's ratings, that's great, but others won't feel that way. And the poster in question isn't even one of the more negative people about GH. I should know, as I'm one of the more negative people.

Archived