Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

Fans gotta learn Boycotts never work

This is not SBU's call

I do believe the call was Steve Kent's but I doubt JFP hands are clean

EB I dunno he carries weight and the way he reacted on twitter, I think he protests too much

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where was this outcry when MM tweeted that people should get fired. I'm happy & laughing because he can't deal with what he wanted others to deal with. Or should I say his fans can't deal with.

MM fans need to get over it, just like other people had to get over their favorites getting fire.

• Members

Me? laugh.png But thanks! lmao You've made the rest of my week.

People aren't happy MM got fired. They're happy an at-best mediocre actor & an insipid character will be gone.

When you are in the entertainment business, for better or for worse, the people & their personal lives have to be separated from the work they provide and their usefulness on the show. In this case, Jeanne Cooper's fur from 1987 is more important than MM as Adam.

If he was so concerned about his family, perhaps he shouldn't have tried being Big Tough White Guy on Set and on Twitter. Because, every now and then, those get their comeuppance.

DEAD.

Oh, yes, he said nice things and covered his tracks AFTER BEING FIRED and now that he's in need of employment once more.

We should hang a medal on his cross for remembrance.

Karma's a beyotch! BITCH!

• Members

Because if/when all the truth comes out, MM wants you to remember that he "humbled" himself, finally. My guess is that it's a doozy. MM's arrogance was out of control, and he got what was coming to him. Thinking he was untouchable was a huge mistake...

MM's interview didn't make me see him differently at all. It just made me even more curious at what he did to bring The CBS brass down on him.

Archived