November 25-29, 2013: GH Hits 6 Year High in Total Viewers and Households

Toups

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Way to go GH! Love that Robin's return has been a success for the last two months and to peak with these numbers (at least with Total Viewers) is fantastic. On the downside, I was hoping GH would eventually get to 800,000 in Women 18-49 Viewers but now it seems like that won't happen. So it looks like a lot of older viewers came back. I wonder how big those numbers would've been if it wasn't Thanksgiving week which usually hurts the soaps.

• Members

I believe the ratings for the week of the 2nd could be even better because Robin's reunion with Emma and Patrick happend on monday and tuesday and continued for the rest of the week. It will be interesting to see. On the other hand the end of the week was not as good so ratings could go down.

• Members

Damn the soaps are doing well. God Y and R is doing well under JFP she ain't going anywhere. GH those are stellar ratings especially It almost hit 3.4 million on Wednesday. Bold and the beautiful almost four million. DAYS did solid. It's crazy to see all soaps going up.

• Members

I love that DAYS, Y&R and B&B went up for each episode that aired. I wish that happened every week for the soaps. But overall this is very good. Soaps are what people were clearly missing in daytime. Hate to beat a dead horse, but the AMC/OLTL reboots should be a part of this instead of developing 10 million new talk shows. Somebody needs to get a brain and get those two shows airing 5-days-a-week in a 1 hour block.

Archived