Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really think that would be a step in the right way. Of course, they can just recast with a good actress, but that may be too radical.

Fans? She just has a small but rabid and really loud stan-base.

Yes, the 2000/2001 hair would be PERFECT. But you have a point about color. Chestnut would always be the first choice.

• Members

I have felt that way since his first moment onscreen. I was hoping he would turn out to be Nikki's son (if they insisted on going on with this storyline) because I thought they had really good chemistry in their scenes together and I thought it might have been interesting to see them build on that rapport and then blow it apart with the maternity revelation.

I mean, what would be the problem? It's not like they spent a year building anything between Dylan and Nikki to begin with. TPTB could've just as easily taken 8 weeks to build something that could've been just as (probably a lot more) interesting than ended up coming to pass with Nikki and Dylan.

There'd be no confrontation between Stitch and Nick like there was/is between Dylan and Nick over Avery. Again, that hasn't exactly been riveting stuff so I would have made the sacrifice and bypass that whole (*yawns) side storyline.

• Members

I love Stitch period and certainly more than woe is me Dylan. I would've preferred Stitch had been Nikki's son. MTS and SC gelled well. I get nothing from MTS and SB. The little scene between Stitch and Hilary has me intrigued. Hilary already looked thirsty when she bumped into him awhile ago. Not that I blame her. I hope some banging is coming cause this show seriously lacks hot, sexy hookups let alone couples.

• Members

Hilary is very lonely and has no one. I wouldn't doubt her having a fling with stitch and thinking it's more then his wife shows up. Hilary and the wife are hurt and it ends with him alone and divorced. Hilary with too much pride to take him back. He moves on to Victoria free and clear. I guess she could be cultivating a friendship with Devon who secrcretly wants her and picks up the pieces of her disappointment. But I don't want that for Hilary and Devon no matter how soapy it would be. Lol. I don't want Hilary to be used to free a man to be paired with another woman.cbecause that's all it would be. Two newbies with no ties to the canvas paired together in their own story makes for limited investment by viewers. Surely JFP ain't that stupid. Wait...I distinctly remember seeing Avery, Dylan,stitch, and Chelsea attempting to carry several episodes not that long ago. I stand corrected. She would do it.

• Members

That would be the head stylist. They are good friends. She keeps her girls looking good for the most part.

I don't think much will come from Hilary and Stitch. I can see a ONS at the most. I think she is headed toward a pairing with Devon. It will be a slow build and that is where Lily vs Hilary will kick off again. Her husband is no longer an issue but now she is dating her brother? Yeah I can predicy Lily will be seeing red.

As for Stitch? I suspected he would be paired up with Sharon or Ashley. Victoria was a nice surprise and I can see it down the road if DT and AH don't work out. Since ED is still filming I think Stitch and Ashley will have a NYE hook up. Or I least I hope they will. Stitch needs to get naked on my screen.

Alex too.

Archived