Y&R: Return!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already freaked out about it everywhere lol Although I didn't think it was much of a spoiler considering it's just a character that will change face lol But SO DAMN HAPPY!

And, yes, Chris B, if they brought Ash Bash back for a few episodes, that would be HEAVEN.

• Members

Ok, for me this is not good news. Allegedly Billy Miler is leaving on his own free will but he was the best Billy Abbott! He was one hell of an actor and i hope Days or General Hospital snatches him up!

I just never thought David Tom was a great actor. Maybe he's changed but i've seen him on One Life and i didn't think he was that great.

• Members

She works in the medical field. I seriously doubt they'd get her to come back.

Actually the story was the BM wanted to stay but with demands about when he can have outs as usual and they're tired of giving them to him. AH was even on twitter trying to rally up support for him to force tptb's hand. It failed obviously.

• Members

David Tom! YES! See you in the unemployment line Billy Miller, talentless hack!

Now for them to break up Billy and Victoria now that Amelia Heinle will look like David Tom's mother, rather than his wife. Speaking of mothers, Jess Walton will be absolutely thrilled, the chemistry she had with him was wonderful.

• Members

The idea of Billy Miller taking over as Lucky at GH makes me ill. I'm sure it would arouse Tony Geary's performance prowess, though.

I look forward to his storied future in guest spots on NCIS, CSI spinoffs and SyFy original programming.

Archived