November 4-8, 2013: B&B Hits 4.75 Year High in Total Viewers

Toups

• Members
Marceline u should follow your own advice. What doesn't make sense the more you talk about me the more I stay relevant in this industry? Well I will defend Ron when the personal bashing against him is ridiculous. GH did very well last week it was going to go down after a stellar week why don't u look at the numbers instead of your biases.I could go into so many things that u do marceline the problem is unlike Ron that's so Gagaesque u are completely insignificant but don't we both know that?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry, this has got to be performance art.

Look, I've been on this mess of a board a long time. I can put up with the incoherent, rambling, sex-starved middle aged men, the borderline psych cases with no sense of nuance, the troubled young people the system has clearly let down and the kids who just don't know any better, but you - you have got to be trolling.

• Members

Days is still to slow moving and predictable. GH is pulling out all the stops but it's too cartoonish lately. I love and support Ron and Frank's work but they do go overboard.

Days will have to work hard to make the show compelling after Kristin's character departs.

GH will move on in its frenetic own way.

B&B is a laughable show. I have never known why it has such a huge following. It's beyond predictable and revolves around four or five characters for months at a time.

• Members

Really glad for all of the soaps. All up in total viewers and huge congrats to B&B! Those are amazing numbers!!! I wish we would have seen a bigger Days increase.. but I feel confidant that the upcoming week's numbers will be higher as that 2.1 on Friday definitely shows that people were interested. I feel like Thu/Fri of last week were great with the reveal, but this week has been just as good if not better with the aftermath and shock.

Archived