JAS0N47

DAYS: ATWT actor joining cast

60 posts in this topic

colliermark.jpg

MARK COLLIER SET TO JOIN "DAYS" AS LIAM IN DECEMBER

Mark Collier is joining "Days" in the role of Liam. His first airdate will be December 19. Collier appeared as Mike Kasnoff on "As the World Turns" from 2002-2007. In an ironic twist, Shawn Christian (Daniel) had originated the role of Mike Kasnoff on ATWT, playing him from 1994-1997. Collier, 43, was born May 23, 1970 in Ocala, Florida.

Where the hell is everybody? I NEED someone to celebrate with!! I've been waiting 5 LONG YEARS for this news and have beaten A LOT of drums to death!!!

Get rid of that ape and make him the "go to" guy. Mark has always been breathtaking!

He's more than likely Daniel's evil twin so don't get too excited yet.

gorgeous guy. Terrible actor (better than SC, tho), from what I recall. Hopefully, he's improved...

ugh, please DO NOT make him be interested in Jennifer. I honestly cannot take another triangle involving Jen/Dan. LORD. -_-

hopefully, he's coming on for Hope - I mean hey, why not just use him as a recast of Bo? Why not?

I was just gonna say PLEASE don't let him be for Jennifer (or Sami)! Hope (or Nicole) please!

I actually think he's a pretty good actor- he's no Lawrence Olivier, but better than a lot of the current daytime landscape.

He should have been a recast for Daniel. If the character has to stick, recast and write him differently

Edited by Cheap21

Yaass! My soap crush/soap hubby is making a comeback. Can't wait to see those abs again.

And that super sexy trade-Mark Collier smile!!!

MV5BMTU5MTk0OTQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU0

LOL....I'll be over in the corner, selling axes and boots with heels on them. Or boxes for him to stand on.

You're welcome. :D