B&B is Getting Real Promo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did someone leave Hope's jacket in the rain (oh no...), or are those cow plops?

If you'd seen Brendon on BB you wouldn't endorse him from that show either.

They should have just put someone from TAR specifically if they wanted to do the ad that way.

"getting real" made me think they were going to have Ricki Lake waving her finger at someone.

• Members

I'm always amazed and baffled whenever anyone defends Brad Bell. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he's never been creative or particularly talented at anything.

B&B has long been a rotting gutterhole, no amount of year over year ratings increases will change that. For whatever reason, B&B just doesn't attract the same kind of passionate response or criticism as other shows, so the show skates under the radar for the most part.

• Members

The show is so hollow now. Before when Brooke pulled her trashy stunts, it meant something to the entire canvas. Now, I just don't feel anything. Brill adds no value to the show, and IMHO, it's hurting the show. There is absolutely no substance, and both are so arrogant and disgusting that you can't root for them. You can't even root for Katie in this mess because she's written so poorly.

Wyatt is a creepy jerk, but you have to root for him because Liam is so loathsome. Scott Clifton wants Hope with Wyatt. He's tired of the ridiculous merry go round.

I haven't watched in over 2 weeks, but I'm sure I've missed nothing.

Bell is an unimaginative idiot, and BB is laughable. It makes GH look like Shakespeare!

Archived