AdelaideCate007

B&B: Meet the new Ridge....

151 posts in this topic

Yeah. Did anybody know the show was even working on a Ridge recast?

The show has been rumored to be recasting Ridge for like a year now. I remember Peter Reckell and Dan Gauthier both having been rumored to get the role (which obviously didn't happen)

Brad Bell said last year they would recast. At the time people thought he was just being spiteful but I guess he meant it.

The accent is the big thing for me. I don't think he looks too old or that he looks the same age as McCook. I just don't know why he wil now have an Irish accent.

Maybe they can say he was spending a lot of time with Massimo (I know he wasn't Irish but he had a Euro accent).

I think the Brooke/Bill stuff has annoyed people, and the other Spencers don't necessarily need him to have story.

I don't think it will happen right now but I wonder if the clock is ticking.

I think the Brooke/Bill stuff has annoyed people, and the other Spencers don't necessarily need him to have story.

I don't think it will happen right now but I wonder if the clock is ticking.

Yeah the two sons can duke it out without Daddy...I am sure Don Diamont isnt too happy right now after the glowing Brooke/Bill being soulmates crap he babbled out..

Is this April's Fool? Because I am laughing. Brad cannot be serious.

I actually questioned that myself, for a split second I thought is it April?

Yeah the two sons can duke it out without Daddy...I am sure Don Diamont isnt too happy right now after the glowing Brooke/Bill being soulmates crap he babbled out..

DD is an idiot if he believes Bill is more than a convenient penis masquerading as Destiny!

I'm in the minority but I don't mind it. I would've preferred Dan Gautier as a Ridge recast, but I'm fine with Thorsten.

Now I hope this leads Brad to bringing back Thomas, Steffy, & Taylor and revert back to old B&B when there was an A, B, & C story that utilized all the cast. I'm aiming high but I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Again, I'm content with the casting. I'm over the Spencer/Logan show anyways.

Now if they'll only utilize Thorne more and bring back Felicia, Kristen, Bridget, Zende, & a SORAS RJ. . .

I don't mind it either. I am not a Thorsten stan or anything but he has some charisma and that was Moss' main trait as Ridge. He won't have the history, but B&B gave up most of its history long ago anyway.

The accent is the big thing for me. I don't think he looks too old or that he looks the same age as McCook. I just don't know why he wil now have an Irish accent.

Maybe they can say he was spending a lot of time with Massimo (I know he wasn't Irish but he had a Euro accent).

Two words: Carmen Duncan

Thorsten's all, "Keep Ridge alive! I need his PART!" (Sorry.)

There's only one Ridge Forrester for me and that's Ronn Moss. I think Ronn's bad acting is part of the charm of Ridge. Ridge better now become a Red Wings fan.