B&B: Meet the new Ridge....

• Members

You should have killed me after I mauled the English language at the top of this page. Your = you're?! Dear God. I harass people on my team at work over precisely this kind of grammatical error and now here I am doing it on SON.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he will be embracing scarves and dreamcatcher necklaces anytime soon. But TK was hot on Port Charles when he had short hair. A well-tailored suit à la Tom Ford would do wonders for him.

Ronn Moss's Ridge always give off this Hey, man. If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with lazy-eyed passiveness for somebody who was meant to be actively pursuing women and laying major pipe. I'm thinking TK's Ridge might constitute a bit of manly rough. If we're talking the bedroom (Brooke's Bedroom), that might not be a bad thing on a soap.

• Members

He's a world apart from Ronn Moss, but I think it's nice to remember that RM already had a (temporary) replacement: Lane Davies (sp?) replaced him in the 90s and he was way different from RM as well. I would liken TK more to LD than RM. So it really seems to me that they'd go for the 'Lane Davies' look if they really had to recast Ridge. If that makes sense. I wonder if Bell was ever dissatisfied with what RM brought to the role.

Anyway, Ronn Moss was iconic worldwide. I can't help but wonder if the recent storylines, or lack thereof, and Kaye's Ridge will affect B&B's viewership worldwide. And I can't picture Brad creating long-term story for a character he's been tired of for a decade now.

And about the accent-- don't forget Stephanie had Irish ancestors or something given her funeral party's retcon LOL

• Members

As Cat pointed out Thorsten has it in him to look presentable, though I am a tad concerned that 10 years have passed since the demise of Port Charles...But he needs a makeover and a Bell style, Ridge Forrester level makeover at that. If he doesn't do it, he's toast. You can mark my words on that one.

Archived