September 30 – October 4, 2013: Y&R and B&B Up In Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it fascinating that Days had great ratings the week before - the same week that Alison Sweeney had taken off for her own book promotion, leaving the show blissfully Sami-free. Then she came back and the ratings tanked again. Coinidence? (I think not, since she's a big part of the reason I no longer watch).

• Members

I will repeat that I do not want to see Days canceled, but maybe a prolonged period of ratings headed down will convince TPTB that changes are needed (the return of Matt and Drake, Bryan being given a contract, another effort to lure back Peter, etc.). Or at the very least the show getting new writers or a new vision that preferably involves Daniel with someone else.

• Members

Ouch. I don't like to see Days fall that much in one week. They're still up over last year though, so that's good. And I'm sure they will have ratings gains for the next week, especially with all the really good JJ stuff. I really think the show is very good right now. Of course there is room for improvement, but it's well balanced.. storylines are umbrella stories covering a lot of the cast, the writing and dialogue is spot on. I'm really enjoying it!

Archived