GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Members

Well, the Malone interview in question has been scrubbed because it was done by Nelson Branco, and TV Guide Online destroyed all that material. Otherwise I'd quote it. It was from fall 2008 - Malone was asked about the Todd/Marty rapemance storyline on OLTL, and he said very specifically that he was there when Ron was brought onto the show. Malone did work with Jean Passanante at that time.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was right before Robin premiered onscreen. He clued me in to tune in and watch for the surprise. He still lives in NYC and writes remotely. Frank does live in LA now. He was very nice, and very willing to chat. In fact, I had to to break off the convo as I was late for a conference call. It was a real treat, and he has been cordial since.

• Members

How I would have done the GH's Ava Jerome is RH's Delia Reid Ryan's daughter. I would have made Ava younger than John Reid Ryan as I said before however,remember when Ilene left in Nov 83. Frank had set up that job & Dee left town and then Robin Mattson became Delia in June 84?

Well I would have wrote/rewritten that Dee had an affair with Victor in summer 83 but found out he was dangerous and ended things. Then in Nov 83 she learns she is 3-4 months pregnant. She tells Frank. Both are worried that Victor could hurt Johnny that Frank sends out of town on a ruse she got a job. Dee has the baby in spring 84 and meets up with Matthew crane. Matt learns of her story & helps get the baby adopted to protect Ava. He then falls for Delia and Matt & Delia plan to marry. Delia sees as a way to get money.

She then returns to RH in June 84 (Robin Mattson as Dee) married to Matthew just how it appeared on screen

• Members

Patrick was Delia's first in high school. She only ended up with Frank because she wanted to remain in the Ryan family. Once Frank tossed her over for Jill and Patrick was back in NYC and more accessible she got him back for a time.

Archived