GH50: October 2013 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's ridiculous. Maxie had trouble paying her bills which is why she had to get a roommate. Dante had to borrow money from Sonny in order to pay her to be a surrogate. She scammed them and stole hundreds of thousands of dollars by breaking their contract

• Members

If she miscarried their baby (which I believe is the case), I don't think she is obligated to return the money they paid her. Miscarriages happen and are part of the risk. She should however reimburse them for her medical costs.

I love Maxie so I can easily accept that she was giving up her own child for Lante. That her heart was in the right place.

• Members

She signed a contract and she LIED. Had she told them about the miscarriage, it would be a different story but she led them on for months afterwards and let them get emotionally invested. It was a scam and she owes them their money bc she broke the contract with her deception. She continued to accept money and gifts afterwards all based on this lie. The decent thing for her to do would be to pay up. If she is truly sorry about what she did, I don't see why this should even be an issue. She should have offered to return all of that but she didn't and refusing to do so made her come across selfish and greedy

• Members

Maxie's heart was in the right place? I disagree. She was a coward and would have been forced to tell the truth had she not gotten pregnant again. This entire ruse was so that Maxie didn't have to simply tell them she miscarried. Now that the truth is out, let's see where Maxie's heart really is. You will soon find out giving up her child was so that she didn't have to tell the truth and had very little to do with Lante. Spin, in the preview: "What do we do now". Excuse me?! You do nothing but go on home and continue to kiss Maxie's ass! Dante was right on when he said Spin s/b pissed. At one point, Dante looked like he wanted to slug Maxie, and it would not have bothered me one bit. Maxie has a habit of messing with people's lives and the excuse is always "that's just Maxie". Time to grow the !@#$%^&*] up!

Archived