'Lost' actress joins 'Young and the Restless'

• Members

A Tailie is coming to Genoa City!

Cynthia Watros, best known for playing the psychologist Libby on ABC’s Lost, will begin recurring on CBS’ The Young and the Restless in November. She’ll play a character named Kelly who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria and Chloe.

Watros started work on the sudser today in Los Angeles.

The actress is well known for playing a survivor on Lost who was in the tail section of the plane. (She also was a love interest for Hurley). But Watros began her career in daytime: from 1994-98, she appeared on The Guiding Light as Annie Dutton Banks, a role that earned her a Daytime Emmy.

In 1998, she took over the role of Victoria Hudson McKinnon on Another World while star Jensen Buchanan was out on maternity leave.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/27/lost-actress-joins-young-and-the-restless-exclusive/

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is literally one of my Top 5 favorite soap actors of all-time.

Will she really find decent screen time on The Steve Burton-Michael Muhney Hour? Wow, I can't believe she is coming to Young and the Restless. I didn't think she would ever come back to soaps.

Man, I hope she amps up the psycho babe element she was so damned good at on Guiding Light.

• Members

Eeeeeks!!!

Now why on earth was "Lost" put in the subject field instead of "GL"? :)

LOVE me some Cynthia Watros! Had the pleasure of meeting her 2004, ironically just across the street from Y&R's studios at The Grove shopping area.

She actually did a webseries that only lasted like 3 episodes. It was funny. Glad to see her back on TV!!

Archived