jcar03

Dancing with the Stars Season 17

46 posts in this topic

I'm surprised her doctors would let her do that, but I'm happy for her if that is the case. I'm not sure if I believe it though.

I don't think so. Personally, I think this is just like the Stevie Wonder rumor from a few seasons ago. No way that any doctor would clear a woman who is fighting for her life to do something that strenuous.

I love Val. I'd love to see her do it. But, no doctor with a conscience would ever clear her for it. Too damn dangerous.

I also read Glee's Amber Reilly, Leah Remini, Keyshawn Johnson, Christina Milian, Elizabeth Berkley and Snooki

Edited by Cheap21

I don't think so. Personally, I think this is just like the Stevie Wonder rumor from a few seasons ago. No way that any doctor would clear a woman who is fighting for her life to do something that strenuous.

I love Val. I'd love to see her do it. But, no doctor with a conscience would ever clear her for it. Too damn dangerous.

Valerie is not fighting for her life. She is terminally ill, so I could see this being on her bucket list. The stress could very well move up her expiration date, so I hope this is just a rumor.

And I hate to say it, but we all are thinking it. DWTS' credibility is all but shot to hell and the last thing the show needs is a dancer sticking around because they are terminal, especially if that dancer might have 2 left feet.

Edited by ChitHappens

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-17_n_3859954.html

Snooki and Sasha Farber (former Troupe member)

Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus

Christina Millian and Mark Ballas

Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy

Amber Riley and Derek Hough

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani

Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess

Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd (Brian on DAYS and on Pretty Little Liars)

Bill Nye The Science Guy and Tyne Stecklein (new pro)

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater (former Troupe member)

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke

Edited by KMan101

Corbin Bleu :D They better anounce that he's on OLTL and dont just focus on his HSM past. He and Karina will make a good couple and could be the ones to beat.

Yay for Val! :)

Bill Nye the Science Guy. Childhood! :D

Jessica Myrtle Spano. :wub: She may be a trained dancer, but what I can say? I'm Jessie's girl! (See what I did there? ;) )

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-17_n_3859954.html

Snooki and Sasha Farber (former Troupe member)

Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus

Christina Millian and Mark Ballas

Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy

Amber Riley and Derek Hough

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani

Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess

Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd (Brian on DAYS and on Pretty Little Liars)

Bill Nye The Science Guy and Tyne Stecklein (new pro)

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater (former Troupe member)

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke

wub.png For this reason only and Valarie Harper I am watching...wouldnt otherwise

I looked at the photo of Elizabeth Berkley and Maks' boring brother, and wow, she has completely destroyed her face. I don't even recognize her.

I'm enjoying the new format. I felt the show was dragging for so long, so this is such a welcome change.

Brant and Leah were pretty good. This could end up being a really competitive season. I've heard they're all pretty good. We'll see about that I guess, lol.