Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm watching it now and its cool. Def not the end of the world....

My poor Issac though....that scene between him and Allison at that rave party episode was just INTENSE. And way too sexy. I hear he and the girl who plays Allison are dating in real life. Way jealous of her....

I wish I watched more regularly but Danny and Ethan aren't featured enough for my liking. And while the cast is ridiculously hot the plots just don't interest me that much at the moment.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

apparently Crystal Reed who plays Allison decided it was time to go.....now it's going around whether she decided to leave because of her age....believe it or not she's 29 and playing a 17 year old.....she's older then Tyler Hoechlin (Derek) and Daniel Sharman (Issac) by 1 and 2 years which is weird considering Hoechlin looks older then both and could past for 30' though he's 26......

then people are saying she couldn't handle working and playing love interest to her now EX boyfriend Daniel Sharman and that's why she left....i doubt thats true but regardless it was still a shock, and it's sad how the cast keeps changing with her and Colton Haynes both gone as the original main cast......

• Members

I'm more upset over how to this day no one has gotten to shame Derek for his willingness to have Issac Erica and Boyd kill Lydia back in season 2 when they thought she was the Kanima......I hated how smugged they made Derek when he was first the alpha and how happy he seemed to let "innocent" people be killed, and I couldn't be upset over Boyd and Erica's deaths....I like Issac now, and I probably would have grown to like Boyd and Erica if they were interested in working on their character development, but because of how callus and evil they seemed with the whole Lydia thing they never earned any sympathy from me, though again I fault JD for not working on them some more.....

• Members

I also never thought Tyler Posey was a bad actor but I hate to say he has not mastered the art of crying when it comes to acting.....his "pain" seemed very force for someone mourning his "first love".....when they showed the preview it was so obvious how over it he was already.....

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Yes and I'm sorry to say this had to been one of the most boring premiere's so far.....though it looks like by the trailer they showed during wolf watch it will pick up at some point....

I'm mostly curious to know how they are gonna fit in all these new "kids" this season.....