OLTL: Week of August 19, 2013 Discussion

• Members

The gala looked so damn cheap compared to AMC's.

Why would Dorian think anyone would want her portrait?

I'm really digging Carl/Dorian. I think he's better suited for her than David Vickers. Seeing David and Carl standing together, David looked so out of his league. Loved Dorian's dig at Rama.

Bo/Nora are perfection. I find it cute that they're kinda rooting for Matt/Destiny. It kind of reminds me of the way Asa stanned for them.

Viki's dress is terrible. And her shoes tongue.png ...If Clint is supposed to be the love of Viki's life I'm sure as hell not seeing it. ES has not been playing it that way. All I see from Viki is annoyance and pity when it comes to Clint.

Disappointed I didn't see more with Carl and Jeffrey. I did some slight guilt on Jeffrey's face when he saw Blair break down. I think it's a matter of when not if Jeffrey turns on the organization.

Jack/Kate is a waste of airtime. The story doesn't appear to be going anywhere. I would have cut their scenes from today's ep. Matter of fact they could ship Jack off to boarding school and bring him back a later season...

Tea was not fooled for a minute. KM/FL are magic together. I get where Tea's coming from but Dani is an adult. Anyone else get a vibe from Tea and Arturo?

Michelle needs to go psycho already. I'm sick of her, her and Matthew, and her and Dani. Move this stuff on. Have her go psycho and write her out or she could disappear all together. I hope she isn't Allison or Carl's daughter.

Matthew becomes insufferable around Michelle. His saving grace was his concern for Clint and his acknowledgment that he's a crappy father but he's trying...

The Nikki/Cutter/Nat stuff could have also been removed. I'm not getting Nikki's deal. She knew she was a booty call from jump. Nat was a lot more classier than I would have been. She overreacted to Nikki/Cutter though. Her and Cutter weren't exclusive so its not like he cheated on her.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived