• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The same is the case for OLTL. They capped the Todd and Blair story nicely (for now) today, and unrolled the huge twist which should finally make the tattoo story work going into Season 2. It's the first thing to make the show a real contender against AMC again since May or so IMO - it's great. It was also obviously the original HW team's baby, so hopefully it will get expedited from now on, not muddled.

Topic: Colby's 80s hair is fantastic. Who knew Brooke Newton would become an MVP in two weeks' time?

• Members

Episode 49

I'm glad Celia finally got some backbone and confronted Colby about messing with her dress.

I might be the only one, but I liked finally seeing Dr. Anders show some emotion; it looks like I was wrong before and he's not autistic after all.

I loved all the references to what happened last time there was a party at the Chandler's, which imo really built the suspense for what would happen at this party.

I wish JR & David's scenes had lasted a bit longer.

I'm glad Dixie saw Celia freaking out at the end.

Episode 50

I agree with those who said it was a letdown for the Dixie/Celia scene from the previous episode to not have a followup scene. I hope Opal's vision leads her and Dixie to have a chat about what's up with Celia soon.

I wonder what Lea was really doing after hours at Jane's Addiction? I also thought Zach was out of line comparing her to Kendall.

Billy Clyde had me literally laughing out loud, first with his fantasy of being interviewed by Opal and then when Miranda's shoe hit him in the head.

Ewww to Colby asking David if it was double entendre when he mentioned them coming together! Hopefully Adam will make a surprise appearance soon due to her bringing David as her date.

I enjoyed the sexual tension between Brooke & Dimitri when she helped him with his cuff links.

I had to laugh at Opal ignoring Colby during the bidding and I'm more intrigued now by where Celia's guardian story is heading after he/she bid on Pete for her. I absolutely loved Colby confronting Celia as the cliffhanger!

• Members

I'm glad they said that. Frankly, I hadn't made the connection. I was too busy laughing at AJ's open disgust when he realized that his grandfather was dating his aunt. laugh.png

Celia finally growing a pair was gratifying. She was moving into Grandma Boring territory. I felt more from JLP in that scene than I have from Celia in weeks. I liked that Colby said that Celia was smarter than she looks. Speaking of looks, that tight dress of Colby's was a huge glamour "don't." They really like making her look like a drag queen.

I liked seeing Evelyn get something to do besides look disapproving. I feel like we haven't gotten enough of seeing that she genuinely cares for Celia instead of just managing her for The Guardian.

Colby going on about the new cook and her grandson just squicked me out about that whole arrangement. Geez Cara, are you actually happy with your mom serving your boyfriend's family? I'm sure Griffin would have plenty to say about that were he still alive. dry.png

Pete and Opal always make me smile. Always. IMO, they are one of the best parent-child relationships I've seen in soaps. Palmer would be proud.

Oh, and I'm taking credit for Jane catering the benefit. I tweeted to PP and Heather that that would be a good chance to get Jane out of the shop. (Kidding. I'm sure the writers came up with it all on their own.)

• Members

I don't get what the point of even bringing Griffen back was. Considering how he's been handled they should have just said he was visiting, had his scenes with David and Cara and then left town. I hate how his status has been left in limbo

• Members

Kudos to those who have the patience, but as long as I have Mondays off, I just can't wait to watch them all in one sitting!

Is the listing different for Hulu Plus? When I checked it on my Roku before coming on the computer, AMC 49 was #3 and 50 was #14, but on my computer it matches what you said.

• Members

Its possible. I know the shows are usually higher on my phone or iPad than the computer because certain shows are not available on mobile devices. Not sure why I it would be lower on your computer but maybe its a free Hulu v HuluPlus thing. But in any case, happy to see all 4 PP eps hanging out in the top 25.

Archived