• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Episode 49

Celia's dress is beyond hideous. Wow. And she's just upset that It's too big? nbe.jpg Miranda's isn't too flattering either. Opal's looked a mess but that was to be expected. LOL.

Colby: "It's so embarrassing the way Brooke has his balls in a jar. The old JR would kick her ass out by now and enjoy doing it"

David/Miranda/AJ scenes - Awesome!

Lol @ Lea telling Miranda to Instagram her a pic of her hair

JR is a trifling mofo stealing Cara's prescription papers mad.gif

Celia vs. Colby! I liked seeing Celia stand up to Colby. She was getting loud!

I think It's really clever how everything has been leading up to this Chandler party. I like all the mentions of how "the last" Chandler party went down. I'm really looking forward to this!

The Zach/Lea ending really came out of nowhere. I didn't know WTF was going on.

As for Dr. Anders problems??...

tumblr_m9m0gmkUKs1qaazxao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo1qh68nVL1qzgmxb_zpsd1e8b56b.gif

• Members

Episode 50

F-ck Zach rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Blaming Kendall for all of the problems in their marriage and comparing Lea to her again. GTFO

OMG @ Colby's whole look for the gala laugh.png So over the top. Love it.

Cara looks amazing at the gala. Just flawless. And THOSE BOOBS ohmy.pngbiggrin.pngwub.png

Opal as the red carpet host is a win and so is Billy Clyde lurking around in the bushes! LOL @ Miranda throwing her shoes at him without knowing.

HUNTER THOUGH laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png DAMN. Wasn't expecting him to be there. I think It's cool how they tied his parents into this. Omg when he whispered in Miranda's ear that she looked hot in her dress biggrin.pngbiggrin.png YES!! I LOVE that it looks like he's going to be her date. Just YES! I hope this continues even after the gala! He was staring her up and down, I think he has a crush on her & hides it the classic way by teasing her all the time. Perfect.

I think It's weird they didn't follow up on the Celia/Dixie cliffhanger from ep 49.

I wonder who bid for Celia? UGH, I was hoping someone surprising would be revealed, not her!

This was a great episode & the event is shaping up to be epic. The preview for next week was so good!

• Members

Episode 49

Oh wow, I cant believe we are already up to the gala. I didn't expect to see it till like later in the month. I thought it would be the season finale event

LMAO at Dixie making that throat grab motion as Anders walked off. She needed to STFU though. I was on Anders side. Cassandra is physically fine and shouldn't be in the hospital anymore. Its time for her to go home. And if internet degree Dixie doesn't feel she is mentally ready to be home, then she needs to be checked into some type of rehabilitation clinic for abuse victims. Miranda Center?

Bianca and Lea are following each other on Instagram? LOL

Colby was such a bitch to Celia. Loved Celia standing up for herself and confronting her. "That's what happens when you hire newbies who don't know what they are doing" Zing! Could almost be speaking about the girls acting.

"IM HERE!" LMAO at the way Heather busted in and delivered that line. Her hair though was terrible. She is too young for a style like that which is fit for a 70 year old grandmother

• Members

Episode 50

Adam not being at the party is WACK! Where the F is he?

Jane's doesn't have an alarm system? Oh damn you Zach! He and Lea are so good together and she was baring her soul to him. What an a-hole comparing her to Kendall. There is only one Kendall Hart!

Colby's dress looked great but that hair.....no! I loved how she was loving it up on the red carpet. That interview went on way too long though...lol

Oh boy, please don't tell me Billy Clyde is going to be obsessed with Opal

"He's hotter than a two fisted firecracker" LMAO

"I know how you like to play Queen B at Chandler, but lets be clear. You're not the boss of me" This Colby gives me so much life! She knows how to read every and anyone

Dixie had on way too much makeup and it made her look like a clown

"It's vintage. I got it from the thrift store" LMAO, I cant with this one. She should have followed it up with saying she got her shoes from Walmart

I hated how the previous episode ended with Celia having a breakdown with Dixie finding her and there was no follow up! That was something that warranted a scene. Wow at that ending with Celia winning the auction and Colby going in on her. I like them as rivals

Best part of these two episodes, we hopefully get a break from a crazy week, if you know what I mean!

Archived