• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, I think that both shows are going to feature kids a lot less than they would on ABC. Child actors are time consuming and expensive. AMC only has one child they've featured on screen and that's Cara/David's son Oliver. He's only been on 2-3 times. I suspect Liam is in the same boat. How much screen time has Drew gotten? (Honest question. I recall reading that they de-sorased him but how much screentime did the character get?)

• Members

Drew (who they SORASed up to 2 or 3, not down) has been on way more than both Liam and Oliver on AMC. I saw Liam twice and the second time he didn't speak. I wish he'd come back, he was adorable. Drew's been on what, maybe five, six times? Anybody?

I would like to see a lot more Liam, that kid was adorable. Too cute to be McBain's child.

• Members

I think 6 is right off the top of my head- maybe half with the baby and half with the chattier toddler version- who until today we hadn't seen in quite awhile. And I think one time he was supposedly sleeping in the stroller and we didn't see him but he was supposed to be there. I feel like we see Drew more than Liam right now because Drew is the "deadbeat"/Matthew & Destiny part of Matthew's story. You need to show him to tell that story. Liam is more window dressing right now. I'm sure if we got a recast John or if they had gotten ME, we'd see more Liam.

Liam is adorable and I thought he merited at least a mention today or when Natalie was trying to run out the door to Clint the other night. Actually both Liams have been ridiculously cute and high on my all time soap kid cuteness list.

• Members

I thought they sorased him up and then down. I remember some talk about how they changed actors. I recall the pics of Harrier and Gorrie with a cute set of twins. No matter. If PP is going to invest the "kiddie actor" time and money in one character, I'm glad it's Drew. Liam and Oliver can enjoy hanging out in the neutral zone with Starr, Gabby, Griffin and Jessica.laugh.png

• Members

They SORASed them up a bit to begin with, then SORASed them further to what looks like just one little boy. The original twins they were using creeped me out to be honest. They were cute but every time they'd cut to them they had a stony-ass look of death on their faces.

• Members

Oh no that is true- that baby made the scariest face ever at Corbin Bleu. And then he also had a total nonplussed face walking in on Matthew & Dani post photoshoot. Which was sort of great.

I'm not really sure what age Drew should have been when we started. Did we pick up 6 months after the finale (I think I read that somewhere) or the actual 15 months? The first baby seemed maybe not quite 1. Anyway, I like the slightly older Drew- especially if they're going to show him a good bit & try to do some bonding scenes with Matthew, it works to have a toddler who can react a little.

• Members

LOL. Some children are not quite camera ready.

Kind of reminds me of Modern Family, the little girl who originally portrayed Lily. Then they changed Lilys and people were wondering why. Eric Stonestreet explained that while the first Lily was adorable, she really didn't want to be acting anymore and in between takes, sometimes during takes she would get...well, she would sort of become temperamental.

I'm not saying this is the same situation but perhaps the twins really didn't want to be there, being so young perhaps they were even bored (filming for TV and films is not the most exciting process and it can be tedious at times, especially for children who have no lines and basically have to sit there).

• Members
I get it. And I really don't even care about seeing Liam. I think watching mommies being mommies is kind of boring. But it's stupid to completely ignore Liam's existence. Natalie doesn't even mention him.

I mean Natalie fans waited years for her to have a child while Jess seemed to get pregnant all the time. And liam on abc was attached to Natalie's hip. Now, even in her home he's just ignored?

• Members

Episode 48

This Molly the Maid bitch...and lets be clear, she is a bitch, is working my damn nerves. Girl seems very thirsty for a slap. Man does she irritate me and disrespecting Dani in her home is a no no

Depsite how I feel about them, I did like that Todd came by to say goodbye to Dani. For the first time, he actually seemed genuine and he left the jokes and histrionics aside and felt like a father.

When I saw Sam brag about having no school till fall, I was like why is he saying that when its a month a way. Then I realized this must be a product of the new schedule structure as this would have been more appropriate in June

Dang Dorian saw right through Jack and Kate. She of course had perfect radar for that

Wish Natalie and Cutter had received a cut scene but probably was best not to since they haven't had much character development.

Episode 49

When this chick announced herself as Jo Sullivan, it sounded close to Joe Scully at first...lol

I really don't care for Todd and Blair

LMAO at Rama thinking she is the star of the reality show. Bless her heart. I loved that this kicked a fire under her to want to be a star. I hope David shooting her down doesn't stop her. She should go behind his back and pitch her angle to his producer

Bye Molly! Deuces bitch! Haha, she got told to bounce

So we learned that tattoo people don't only have tattoos on their wrists. There blows one person's theory. I wonder who else is a tattoo person. Maybe Dean the cop and Nikki. What am I saying. I really don't care about this plotline

Archived