• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These episodes were great

Loved Drunk Clint & how it affected his love ones

Dani Auturo has me intriqyed. Matt is Jealous. He is also Jealous of Des and Jeff who have great Chemistry

So this is how they are gonna write out Todd? Makes sense

Loved Jack & Dorian. His scenes with David were meh though

Nat & Cutter has won me over

Previews:

All great

Todd probably leaves

What's up with Drew

Michelle looks Psycho

Love Dorian with David's producer and that she figures Jack & his teacher were gettin it on

• Members

Really liked these two episodes. All the Clint drama was great!

Poor Jack getting his heart crushed. Agreed, the scenes with Dorian were better than the David ones and Dorian looked fabulous!

I don't want Todd to leave. I still think this whole tattoo thing is dumb. I think Arturo is involved.

LOVE Arturo and Dani, my favorite couple right now. Jeffrey and Destiny were too cute. Michelle is a trailer trash psycho whore - just calling it like I see it. :lol:

• Members

Michelle was giving such psycho looks the entire episode!!! I LOVED her! She has no chemistry with Matthew, but I hope she ends up tormenting Jeffrey in some way. In general, these two episodes were giving me so much life!! I LURVE J Wow on this show and she needs a storyline of her own. She's already proven she can handle material, so they need to slowly keep stretching her role until she is a real character. I've never seen Jersey Shore, but I'm a fan of her here. I also can see why Jerry ver Dorn said his best storyline hadn't aired yet. He's done some good stuff since joining OLTL, but I'm LOVING this storyline about the banner and the current fallout with Viki. My only concern with Viki is that we haven't any any big emotional scenes with Erika yet. That is what she excels at so I need it to happen soon.

David and Dorian's break up is a complete and total shock to me and I'm LOVING it! They're playing it in a way that makes sense and doesn't make either one the villain. I also like that it puts Viki vs Dorian on the backburner as they deal with their own issues. It's so nice being able to get their perspective on this issue with various characters, this week it was with Jack. The show is slowly becoming more integrated. The scenes with Todd and Blair BROKE MY HEART, although I admit I don't understand ANY of this tattoo storyline. I don't understand what they want, why they have Victor, why they want Todd to disappear or where Alison is. This whole entire storyline has sucked, but the performances have made up for it. I also don't understand how Starr is out of town, hardly mentioned and considered safe during a time like this. Once Roger Howarth leaves I'm going to be upset. He is *so* good on nuOLTL and is just horrific as Franco on GH.

• Members

Jack was being really thirsty, he was practically begging for a romp. Mary Kay should have never gone after him, he's not mature enough to handle it. Dani and Arturo are becoming more intriguing to me. Clint flipped out and was a mess, but it was good to watch.

• Members

Only 6 replies? wtf?

Totally loving this Dani/Arturo storyline. Dani vs. Michelle was great as well.

Destiny & Jeffrey are boring.

The drunk Clint stuff was so entertaining and JVD has been terrific.

Bye Todd. :)

Looks like Dorian is going to figure it out between Jack and Kate. Wonder if she would say anything to Blair.

• Members

Ep 45

Jack/David- David was true to form. Jack is just horny. While others would have expressed concern for Jack seeing someone older David just jumps right in. I'm enjoying how3 PP i exploring all the different family dynamics.

Viki/Clint- Viki is one cold witch. Clint is pouring his heart out and she can't muster up any emotion besides annoyance. I think it's time Clint move on. He and Viki just don't work anymore. Viki can't accept Clint flaws and all. JVD is the MVP of this episode

Dani/Arturo- Something is off with him. When Dani mentioned Tod he got a look on his face. I don't buy his so called love for Brianna. Interesting way Dani wanted to thank Arturo for the earrings. I wonder if she would have just made out or would have slept with him as well.

Matthew/Dani/Michelle/Arturo- I'm liking this feisty side to Michelle. She gives as good as she gets. Girl is clearly cray cray though. How long before she goes totally psycho on Matthew? Matthew needs to take his jealous ass and sit down somewhere. He had no right to treat Arturo the way he did. That was a nasty kiss he shared with Michelle.

Jeffrey/Destiny- Cute but no spark, fire, or heat. We saw a glimpse of how they would be as a couple (the kissing, the dancing) and I got to say I'm already bored. They work better as friends than lovers.

Destiny needs a better job than this lame crap at The Banner. It's clearly just a lame plot device to get her in more scenes with Jeffrey

Drunk!Clint is the best.

Jack/Kate- FF material

Todd/Blair- FF material

Ep 46

Viki/Bo/Nora/Clint- Viki claims to love Clint but I'm not seeing it. Clint was hilarious shouting that he wanted to dance as Matthew and Bo dragged him away laugh.gif Bo just wasn't playing around with Clint was he?

Destiny/Jeffrey- mellow.png Their kissing is as flat as Matthew/Michelle

Dani/Matthew/Michelle- Matthew needs to reign back his jealously. He couldn't have been more obvious if he tried. I am so down for a Michelle/Dani catfight. Michelle is slowly showing her crazy side. How Matthew can be so blind is a mystery. dry.gif

Nikki/Cutter- Nikki honey get over it. Cutter just isn't into you. Is she the drug ring leader?

Jack/Dorian- Aww love Jack showing loyalty to Dorian. This Jack is so much more layered than he was on ABC.

Matthew/Jeffrey- I applaud Jeff for coming to Matthew first and making sure Matt was okay with him and Destiny. Matthew's reaction was interesting. Matthew honestly looked hurt, especially after Jeffrey left.

Nat/Cutter- They were sweet together. I hope the show develops them. They could make for an interesting pair.

• Members

Dean (one of Cutter's employees at Shelter) is the drug ring leader, not Nikki! I also loved the Cutter/Natalie scenes too! I also agree with you that Nikki has to get over Cutter and move on to another man (like Diego or Vimal).

Archived