Michelle Stafford interview in SOD about her Y&R exit

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Red hair...lol. I think she could pull it off. With Maura West there doing her thing as Ava Jerome, they could be the next best soap rivalry in the making. However, I will say that I do believe some of the reports of MS backstage politics and I don't want MW to suffer from this as rumored she did on Y&R.

• Members

It's pretty clear that Stafford took a roll of the dice and tried playing hardball with JFP and Sony, who didn't bat an eyelash and let her walk. And that's why CBS didn't flinch either, they OK'd JFP's hiring for a reason: to trim the fat and not deal with egos.

• Members

I wonder if JFP knows that that's MS walking seductively in the Y&R bumper and if she'll yank it once MS leaves. She seems like the type to do something petty like that even if MS's likeness isn't particularly recognizable. I also wonder if MS gets a cut from that, or more likely, it was some sort of one time buyout.

• Members

The thing is JFP has dealt with a loss before. Do u guys remember on oltl when roger Howrah left in 1998? Roger was gone all of 1999 and ratings went up for the Dorian hits Jessica and kills her baby storyline. She hit number 1 in demos, to be honest I think Michelle is a mega star bit she has a huge ego that stoked by MAB. Jill doesn't play games with egos if she wants u out your gone. Jill called her big bluff and let her walk and Steve kent backed Jill up. Angelica IMO I don't think has as much power as Sony. Steve and Jill are very close pals.

• Members

Pretty much. My thoughts exactly. She thought herself essential with this SL about Summer's paternity playing out. No dice baby. I will give it 6 months before Avery is acting like Summer's mother....or an even bigger slap, Sharon.

Archived