• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Episode 43

Crazy but I thought Dixie was Colby when she first walked in. She looks the same age as her.

Brooke said Adam wont show up till at least Season 2 sad.png

Ugh with that Hunter again

So how soon till JR roid rages on Cara

Colby to David: "I don't need an overego man child to boost my esteem" laugh.png

Im wondering who Celia killed and yes Im convinced she did kill someone.

Episode 44

Finally, Petey and Colby go to visit Cassandra. Glad the past relationships are being acknowledged and like that Petey is the one to tell Colby. Colby really looked affected and Im glad bc it shows she cares and has a heart. This was needed as she was coming off a bit too one dimensional

Opal the former queen of tacky is now a fashion commentator? LMAO. If this does become a recurring thing for her, I hope they do a reel of her worst fashion moments (they'd have a lot to choose from)

Why is Joe even entertaining the idea of giving Billy Clyde the time of day? Id have turned around when I saw who it was. Shame on Joe for giving Dixie that check. He was wrong for that. If BCT wanted to give money to charity, they he should have just done so. Joe should not be facilitating anything between BCT and Dixie, considering what he has done to her and Tad.

Angie: "David, Im just happy that I had you to lean on"

David: "So do I" :D Awww, how sweet. Glad Jesse was nowhere to be seen in these episodes. Liking Angie and David's friendship develop.

They put on too much makeup on DM. She doesn't need that much help. It made her face distracting. Funny that right after I noticed that, they go to Colby applying makeup to Cassandra's face. Cass seemed happy for about 15 seconds before she fell apart again. Her acting wasn't all that great, but the two did well together and it was a powerful scene.

• Members

Countdown to JR getting violent with AJ and/or Oliver

Glad Colby brushed her hair in between scenes

Kyle: "Why're you hangin with it? You know if your seen with her, your credit is TOAST!" rolleyes.gif Like I'm CRINGING. That actor is awful. Covin at least puts some energy and hipster charm into his lines.

Hunter bullying Miranda is getting pretty old. I wish there could be another angle to this, like him getting tired of it himself, sincerely apologizing, & starting to fall for her (all behind his crews back).

• Members

Episode 43:

First I have to say it was refreshing to have a reprieve from Cassandra's story!

AJ & Miranda are just so damn sweet together. I especially liked when the other girls showed up and Miranda had to hide her jealousy.

At first I thought JR was just throwing his weight around when he ordered that poor guy to do his bidding while he was already busy on the phone, but then after seeing him destroy the laptop, I'm starting to think he's getting roid rage. Now I'm suspecting he'll cause an angry scene at the Chandler Media gala.

I liked how Brooke tried to contradict the BS that Colby's been feeding Celia about Pete. Celia's flashback at the end makes me think she saw her parents murdered.

Episode 44:

One of the best episodes so far of the reboot, imo.

I love the idea of Opal interviewing the guests at the upcoming gala and hope it does lead to her getting a reality show!

I thought Joe would be more suspicious of Billy Clyde, but I liked that he chose to be the intermediary between BCT & Dixie to protect her. When Dixie handed BCT the envelope, I thought it would be a restraining order. I thought her letter giving him the benefit of the doubt was touching.

Colby's video "interview" with David was cute, but I wonder who's going to find it and if it will end up airing at the Chandler Media gala.

I'm glad Pete and Colby found out about Cassandra's ordeal. The Colby/Cassandra scenes were so powerful and had me tearing up. I'm glad Cassandra has a friend who'll listen and help her.

• Members

Ep 43

I'm officially throwing AJ/Miranda tickle fights in the "enough is enough" bin with Angie's crying jags. These guys aren't ten years old anymore. Once you hit puberty, tickle fighting is just a way of getting to second base.

I enjoyed Brooke's convo with Celia. That was classic Brooke. Warm, supportive, smart. It took a while for JB to find her zone again but she's right back there.

Roid rage JR cracks my [!@#$%^&*] up. I think that those who were concerned that Bittle wouldn't be able to pull off original recipe JR can put their concerns to rest. He's very good at dickhead. That said, I hate steroid stories with insta-rage. It takes a while of use to get to that point and there are other symptoms before you get there. When Friday Night Lights did a steroid story they actually went through the trouble of giving the character acne long before other stuff started to happen. It was very effective. Also now that JR is up and around again why isn't he quitting the drugs? The whole point was to speed up his recovery.

I noticed that BN was quite a bit better in Colby's scenes with David than in the ones with Pete. Just like with Julia and Jordan or Rob and Jill. The young ones always come off better when in scenes with the vets.

I don't have the problem with Colvin that others do. I think he does a perfectly decent job playing what is basically at 21st century version of early Todd Manning. Hunter's got an assload of karma headed his way though. I hope there's some kind of payoff.

• Members

Why are you glad that Jesse is nowhere to be seen in these episodes? Angie is his wife BTW.

Who does Jesse have to lean on? Where are Jesse's friends offering their support to him and consoling him?

Why is Angie not acting like a real wife to Jesse and not getting up off her behind to chase Jesse down to find out what is going on and clean up her act as a supportive wife that all husband's can expect from their wives?

• Members

Ugh, go away

Thanks for the history lesson, but Im quite well aware that Angie is his wife.

Jesse has Zach and Joe. Or did you not see the episodes when he was confiding in Joe for his support and the one last week when Zach was with him at the PVPD and defended him?

Just bc Angie is his wife, doesn't mean she has to be up his ass 24/7. She still has a job at the hospital and a child who's a patient there. Im guessing you also didn't see the previews for the next week

• Members

+1

I wish we could have just one week that doesn't devolve into this simpleness. It makes me envy the tumbleweeds blowing through the OLTL thread.

On a separate topic, how freaking tall is Brooke Newton? She dwarfs every woman on the show. When she pulled Celia out of the Chandler living room it looked like Chewbacca cuddling an Ewok, then they compound the issue with those FM stiletto heels of hers.

• Members

I am in my office at work so I have not had time to see this week's 2 episodes yet. A typical Monday in the office with much to do. I will watch on my lunchbreak or when I leave my office for the day and head home. Thanks and you have a nice Monday.

Archived