B&B: Who would be a good Steffy recast?

• Members

Steffy Forrester Spencer is a character too integral to lose at this point, especially with the ever dwindling number of actual Forresters on the show. If Jacqui Mac is indeed out for good, who would you suggest as a replacement?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessica Stroup for sure! I think she could make me give a damn about Steffy, but I guess I'd have to watch to do that, huh?

Rachel Melvin is a really good actress, but Steffy? hmmmmm

Stausse is not very good, but she's stunning as hell and has a job. No need to even bother discussing her.

JMW, don't miss her or the whitewashing of her Steffy's slut activities!

I don't agree! There are other characters in that age range that could use the focus.

• Members

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that there is someone out there that likes seeing her non-acting ass onscreen.

When I'd watched DAYS (which was intermittently) in the early 2000s, I wasn't aware of the backstage antics/off-screen attitudes of these folks, so I couldn't tell you. I do remember enjoying her as Mimi and initially not having an issue with her joining OLTL (despite my hatred of Rex and intolerance for JPL as any kind of actor). It wasn't until she started smelling herself to the point where she openly expressed her entitlement over Cryptkeeper Frons propping her ass (especially over other characters/actors) that I turned on her. Judging by recent events, her unemployement-check-cashing ass has done nothing to change my mind.

• Members

Shenae Grimes is the first person who came to mind, but I think the role calls for someone with more of an edge.

I do not want to watch FF in anything. I cannot disassociate my distaste for her from any role she may be playing, no matter how "brilliant".

• Members

Gorgeous girl, but she is not the best actress. Not that it will difficult or anything to top JMW, buy she can act. I think Stroup is the best suggestion so far! Bree? She would be popular as hell, but as Steffy? hmmm That pic looks like a strung out whore, so BW might want to rethink using that to get respectable jobs!

Archived