OLTL: Week Of July 8, 2013 Discussion

• Members

I thought she'd been fired by then. Or close to then.

I guess they could say it was another time they took her home, but it's dicey at best. I tend to fluff off some of these mistakes when they happen on the new shows in their formative stages, like the Dr. Lucy thing on AMC.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I did like that story. I'll go with that and try to not think too much about the dialogue that made it really seem like she was talking about a newborn. But...someone still should have caught it

Great scene. RH & ES did some amazing work between the scene at the grave & with Starr- I remember being so happy it was summer so I could watch everyday. Those scenes are why I turn into a nostalgic mess whenever they share scenes now. I think everyone was an RH/Todd fan to some extent in the mid-90s.

• Members

ep 37

Viki/Clint- eh Viki is overreacting about the fund.

David/Rama/Dorian- David's reality show is dumb and Rama is nothing but a damn groupie. She's turned into quite the skank. David is just plain foul for this mess. Their kiss was pretty awkward as well. Dorian is BOSS! ''Back off bitch" Rama sure left with a quickness. Don't mess with Dorian's man. Don't think we've seen the end of David/Rama

Matt/Michelle- How did Michelle know where to find Matthew? Hmm...Matthew sickens me. He's showing all this compassion and understanding for Michelle despite all the lies yet he can't show any for the woman who's actually raising his kid. Since Matthew is so big on honesty when is he going to tell Michelle about Drew. Does he figure Drew doesn't matter since he's not actively raising him. Really a shame Michelle is a temp character. I kind of like her. She'd make a nice friend for Des and potential love interest for Jeff since there's no chemistry between her and Matthew.

Destiny/Jeffrey/Natalie/Cutter- Not much of Cutter/Natalie. Nat obviously needs some relief. I loved what Destiny had on. I agree that Des was a bit too giggly and smiley. She's an adult not a kid in high school. I'll chalk that up to her inexperience with guys but I hope it doesn't continue. I remember Des making cookies for Matthew when they were in high school. Glad to see some continuity with her character.

Jack/Kate- Now she's worried about her job? What's with Jack acting like he doesn't Shaun? Shaun worked for years under Victor.

• Members

Oh I ain't gloating but is still great and I am lovin all the faces gettin cracked and how they r done with show

Oh I ain't gloating but is still great and I am lovin all the faces gettin cracked and how they r done with show

• Members

Oops. Looks like you posted quite a few times there.

Anywho,

I just had to make a note about how it was cute that Jeffrey mentioned that he did a few musicals in High School.wink.png

Dorian is in her element right now. Her relationship might be coming apart by the seams but for today, she's one upped Vicki.

See, I knew Clint was lying somehow but at least he didn't break any laws. He'll have to deal with the trust fissure he's just re-opened.

Michelle got ahead of Dani, her radar is mighty sensitive. I wonder how contrite she really is though or is it an innocent act.

LOL@ David's facial expressions. Was he wondering whether to kiss Rama or was he trying to do math in his head?

Welp, he did kiss Rama after all. I guess Dorian didn't have much time to gloat.

• Members

so... what can I say about this week....

Todd/Blair were smoking as usual but Blair needs to question why would Jack be having coffee with his teacher..

Whoa.. Michelle is ALSO a housekeeper at the Palace... this is becoming more and more like the show Catfish..

so NOW Kate is worried about losing her job, well she should've thought of that when she was kissing Jack in her class and having sex with him again

Interesting that the Jason Murray guy is one of the tattoo people, so they killed Brianna to prevent her from spilling everything..

I still think Kate and Arturo might be involved somewhat if would be interesting if they go that way.

Natalie playing footsie with Cutter, funny..

oh Viki I sure hope this won't cause her alters to come back

• Members

Loved the last 2 episodes. The s/l's are really starting to pop. Loving Dorian/David, Viki/Clint, Nat/Cutter and Dani. When she was looking in the mirror and repeated what Arturo had said to her about being a "beautiful girl and deserving nice things" it reminded me of Karen Wolek for some odd reason. The only one problem I had was Todd and Blair's discussion. Todd was not there when Starr was born to remember what the Doctors said. I know it's a very small detail but it drove me crazy when I heard the words come out of Blairs mouth.

• Members

I didn't read through all the posts, but am I the only one who thought that Viki was too hard on Clint. I know that Clint was not truthful with her, but would she have preferred to have lost $5 million dollars. The writers of this show always show Clint pathetically groveling and asking for forgiveness to his women.

If you compare this to another show, Bill Spencer does far worse things than Clint, yet he almost never apologizes for anything (and even blames others for his conduct). It is patently unfair that some characters get off way too easy while others always have the riot act read to them.

• Members

I guess its supposed to be that this is a final straw- all the stuff with Natalie, his manipulations in the past, now he's lying to her and she's done. The 5 mil on its own- then yes its an overreaction.

Part of me wanted Clint to be like remember when you cheated on me with Sloan- way worse than me saving you 5 million dollars. But different Clint, different time...

Archived