AMC: Week Of July 8, 2013 Discussion

• Members

tongue.png I'm hoping it means her body is rejecting Josh's heart and even though I know it probably won't happen, I can't help but hope this leads to the Unabortion being undone with Kendall & Bianca learning Josh wasn't related to Erica after all.

ICAM. While I was dreading seeing Kendall again, I thought the scenes with her & Bianca were very well done.

I also was wondering if Griffin will find out soon that his mom and nephew are staying with the Chandlers. It definitely sets up David discovering the truth sooner than later, imo.

Of course Colby stole Celia's idea to really make it a charity benefit when Colby was just using that as an excuse to barter down the price of the Dom Perignon.

I loved how David used Angie's history of losing Ellie to bond with her. I'm also glad Angie's torn about Cassandra having an abortion, which is what I thought would happen.

I thought episode 37 was a little slower than 38 but a good character-driven episode. I'm ready to ship Dimitri & Brooke after their lunch scenes!

In episode 38, my favorite parts were Jesse having his hissy fit over Angie & David, Miranda helping JR get closer to AJ only to then be disappointed that AJ wanted to share his news with Heather and the Bianca/Kendall scenes. I was disappointed that Lea stopped Zach from going all the way.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Celia needs to wise up and see that Colby is trying to push her buttons, she might be young, but she needs to stop acting so dumb.

Dmitiri just might take Brooke off of Adam, Adam is out of town and Dmitri is running mad game on Brooke.

Jesse telling off David was good and so was his phone scene with Yuri. "It wasn't me, you slag".

JR bringing Cara's mother and son to town was not something I was expecting, but it certainly will turn up the drama of Cara's storyline.

• Members

Ep 37

Awww look out. That sound you heard was Dimitri switching into Count Andrassy seduction mode! Looks like somebody has decided to get his Masters in English. wink.png

The dialogue in this episode felt reeeeeally off to me. Very stilted and forced. Especially concerning the teens and Colby. In fact, I'm going to need somebody to tone Colby down just a bit in writing and direction. She's moving from larger than life vixen/bitch into straight up caricature.

As for Celia, I don't mind innocent but I cannot abide stupid. Even someone as sheltered as Celia should've been able to see what Colby was doing. When the day comes that we meet The Guardian I hope someone calls him out for turning her into a moron. That girl doesn't have the sense of a housecat.

Angie talking about her "grandchild" threw me but at least she's working that stuff through for herself and not inflicting it on Cass.

Dear Lord, David/Angie are so amazing together. I can't believe that after all these years, I'm picturing Angie with another man. That moment when David saw her standing outside Cass' room I was thinking, "Is he going to kiss her?" They're really hitting all the stuff that made me adore GL's Roger/Maureen. I also love the fact that Jesse is being allowed to go to such a dark and desperate place and Darnell is doing a very good job with it. After everything that character has gone through over the years, we weren't really allowed to see what that did to him because he's been forced to serve the supercouple over the character. I want this show to completely pull Jesse apart so we can finally see some consequences. All that said, it's time for Cass to do more than just lie there. The character is still such a blank slate and it's time for this story to be about her.

• Members

Angie and Jesse forever. No David and Angie.

Marceline: Why do you hate Angie and Jesse? Why do you hate Jesse?

Angie and Jesse, Number One SuperCouple forever. I am a dedicated and loyal Darnell and Debbi supporter and Angie and Jesse supporter.

• Members

Ep 38

Somebody needs to check JR's blood alcohol level because he's clearly back on the sauce. Do they really expect a four year old boy to keep that kind of secret? I can't even get my niece to lie about her age so I can get her the kids ticket at the movies. And now, not only is Leticia away from her home in Puerto Rico, she gets the honor of getting a job that will have her at everybody's beck and call. (If I suggested that kind of gig to my mom, she'd sell me South.) Winifred, you want to clue a sister in about how much fun it is to work in that house? And what about Griffin? His mom and nephew are in town and nobody talks to him about that? WTF? Oh what am I talking about? Griffin's probably a John Doe in a morgue somewhere. Probably in Llanview with a tattoo on his [!@#$%^&*] wrist.

Jesse's "Wasn't me, you slag!'' reminded me so much of young Jesse before he became a cop. That kid from the streets is still in there and I think Jesse's about to let him out.

Zach and Leah are starting to work for me.

Good development with JR and AJ. I'm really sorry Adam isn't around for these scenes. I have this image of Adam reading the paper only to discover Oliver is staring at him and screaming "Winifred!! Who in blazes is this child?!"

You know, usually I have no problem getting into a flame war over a comment like this but since this thread is weekly and not daily I don't want to derail it. I'm just going to say that I believe my posts regarding J&A/Debbi and Darnell speak for themselves and anybody who reads them and thinks that I hate the Hubbards should probably talk to a professional about having their medication adjusted.

• Members

Finishing the first one now

LOL at Colby with the restaurant guy, I'm digging her more and more

I really like Heather, I'm glad she's been kept around

Lea is grating on me less and less, I wasn't totally repulsed by her kiss with Zach either

Celia was good in a supporting role to Colby, I would keep her in supporting roles for a while

Missing Adam sad.png And I need a break from the Cassandra story

• Members

Episode 38

Jesse STFU. He always turns into a punk bitch when David is around. He needs to get that stick out of his ass

Cara's son is super cute but big WTF to JR bringing him to PV without her knowledge or consent. She is trying to hide his existence from David, so he brings him to town? Tlak about super risky. All this happened too fast especially with Cara being okay with it without thinking It through. And how dumb of JR to say no one will recognize Cara's mother bc they only saw her at a wedding 5 years ago. Really none of the Martins would recognize her? I almost expect Joe to be the first one. Besides theres pictures of her from that event. Im sure someone will realize she looks familiar and then dig up the photos and put the pieces together.

Miranda said JR never played with AJ when he was younger. Bitch, STFU bc yes he did

Where was Kendall! Seriously I was expecting more than that. What a tease! I liked the small bit we saw of her. We're getting more right? Its not just a one episode thing?

Yay for the previews with Jesse's ass being arrested!

She's actually a cook, not a maid. I

Archived