AMC: Week Of July 8, 2013 Discussion

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Jesse to pieces, and it hurts me to say this, but he needs to stop being a lying liar who lies to cover his own ass and be with his wife and family during this difficult time. I want him to stop trying to HANDLE Angie and step up and BE THERE for Angie and Cassandra.

I think Angie has TRIED to reach out to Jesse, but he's too concerned at covering his own lies (yes, well-intentioned, but they're still lies that WILL torpedo him in some way, shape, or form when they come out) to reach back to her.

I like that David is there for Angie. I've liked their friendship for a long time and I certainly don't want that friendship ruined by them sleeping together. I'm hoping the PP AMC will be a little more creative and organic and real than ABC AMC. David can be a third wheel thorn in Jesse's side just by being there for his friend when she needs him. And I'm sure Angie will return the favor once the shyt hits the fan with Cara and Oliver.

• Members

LOL. What's up with this Angie & Jesse debate?

Anyway - feast your eyes on this, Linda:

jesse-meet-angie.jpg?w=594

It's an image of Angie & Jesse's first encounter! Hopefully it will hit your supercouple G-spot and give you an enormous, swinging-from-the-chandelier orgasm.

• Members
thats all? He was f--king her! We have Natalia to prove that unless you believe Rebecca was lying about Jessie being the father. She was pretty much his common law wife as they lived as a family together for nearly 20 years till Jesse up and abandoned them

• Members

Jesse suffered a complete mental and emotional breakdown and so his actions were a direct result of his being disturbed during that period of time. Rebecca asked Jesse to leave because she was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and she wanted to just have the rest of her time with her daughter Natalia. Natalia came along because nobody can expect Jesse to stay celibate for a long extended period of time. That is just unreasonable to think that way. Jesse is a human being, for real. He was in a mental weak state of mind.

Jesse never abandoned Rebecca and Natalia. He was asked to leave. Rebecca just wore out giving him cover.

• Members

David tried to get Frankie fired from the hospital. He made life miserable for Natalia and the Hubbard family in general. This proves that Angie chooses her friendship with David over her own families feelings and emotions. She does not care what her family says or thinks. She is her own person so forget that she is a mother and a wife. She makes her own choices at the expense of her very own children and family. I am sure that Frankie is disappointed in his mother and does not have the same opinions and feelings about David that Angie has. Very, very sad for Angie.

• Members

I was merely commenting on you ascertaining that ellabelle be factual and truthful when you clearly weren't yourself. You said all Rebecca did was give Jesse a cover; that's all. No that wasn't all that went down between them. There was a real sexual and romantic relationship that they had while he was married to Angie. Don't call out another poster on not being factual and then leave out this very big important fact.

• Members

You're deliberately leaving out that when Angie went blind DAVID was the one who restored her vision, that DAVID was the one who gave her the hope of seeing her children's faces again, that DAVID saved her career and did it all without asking anything of her in return. She didn't go to him for help as a giant "Eff You" to Jesse and Frankie.

You know, contrary to your apparent belief, a woman can be a wife and a mother and a strong, independent woman all the same time. Angie is a doctor for crying out loud - if she's intelligent enough to get through medical school and make her way to Chief of Staff, then she's intelligent enough to 1. have friends without needing Jesse's permission first and 2. make up her own mind about people. IIRC, Frankie seemed pretty happy that his mother could see again, so I'm sure that helped improve his opinion of David.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't object to Angie and Jesse being together if Jesse would stop lying to her and stop assuming that she needs to be handled. She made it through 20+ years without him. Let Angie be Angie and not some weak woman who needs to be protected from the truth. IDK why you have such a problem with this concept.

• Members

Now you're just cracking me up. It's not enough for you to presume to speak for all J&A/Debbi/Darnell fans, all black fans and all AMC fans and Agnes Nixon, now you're speaking for the fictional character of Frankie who, of course, HAS to feel the same way you do because what other option could he possibly have? It's astounding to me how after all that Angie has done and been through and everything that Debbi Morgan has made of that character you look at Angie and see nothing more than a saintly housefrau whose sole purpose is to prop and forgive her perpetual screwup of a husband even at the expense of her own dignity and common sense.

If there's anybody who sounds like the Frons fan here it's you because you are trying to force Angie into a role that is little more than an exaggerated version of the Fronsian concubine who lives to serve her alpha male and absolve him of all his wrongs.

You've turned Jesse and Angie into the older, darker version of Rylee and Zendall.

• Members

Jesse never married Rebecca because he never fell in love with her. Rebecca provided cover and there was not much romance in it when Rebecca said herself "I could never fully have Jesse because he always belonged to you (Angie).

Archived