AMC: Week Of July 8, 2013 Discussion

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

wub.png Kendall wub.png I was very satisfied with that scene! It was longer than I expected! Great talk between her & Bianca, this is a very plausible reason for Bianca to be off canvas for a while. I HATE that Kendall's having heart probs again but it's understandable and rooted in history so I'll roll with it again. I just hope when Kendall gets back that's not the story that ushers her in. I hope everythings back to normal w/her & she comes back to PV strong. The only thing that could've made those scenes stronger for me would've been Erica in that room with them in mama bear/Kane power mode. But overall a FANTASTIC cameo appearance. I couldn't/can't stop smiling!! ;'-)

Wow! They actually cast Leticia and little Oliver! I can't wait for David to see that kid. He looks like the perfect mix of them both!

Leticia being the new Chandler cook & it being all JR's idea sort of rubs me the wrong way though. Also them changing her name to Carmen rolleyes.giflaugh.png

How strange Leticia didnt even get one word in. Are they even going to bother developing her character at all? Will Griffin see her? LOL.

But damn if that JR/Oliver/AJ scene wasnt on point. JR was being more of a father to Oliver in that moment than he's been to AJ his whole life. Damn. LOVED the development there. JR is a clueless moron! Thats cool they made up but I hope it isnt all smooth sailing from here for them - they've got a LOT to work through still!

Uri: ''You stupid bitch''

Jesse: ''Wasn't me, you slag!'' Omg. LMAO!

• Members

Episode 37
Finally Petey and AJ interact. They are cousins and its good to see it acknowledged to some degree

Colby: "The gala is a charity thing, for the cancer thing. You don't want to help sick children...whats up with that?" laugh.png This chick

Nice use of history to bring up Ellie. I had to think for a second though, that didn't that little bitch get a job in Seattle? LOL

Yay to David and Angie bonding and Jessie catching them being close.

Will watch the next one later

Lovely! Im so glad she is finally back but annoyed she wasn't in the episode I watched!

Archived