DAYS: Jason47's From the Vault: The Birth of Jennifer Rose Horton

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! That was a great read. Suspenseful. I like how the show remembered they were both doctors, and how they avoided the cliche of just endless screaming during labor.

The whole thing reminds me of Lori on The Walking Dead for some reason.

• Members

2570 is the beginning script I have in this set of research, so what got them there in 2569, I don't know.

From the set lists, here's the best I can surmise:

Bill & Laura are both on 1/30/76 and a Car interior set is listed. So, it looks like maybe they get in their car either after visiting Mickey at the sanitarium or Mike at his Brookeville hospital room.

1/30/76: Mickey’s Sanitarium Room, Mike’s Brookeville Hospital Room & Waiting Area Outside, Horton Living Room & Hall Entrance, Julie’s Apartment, Grant Living Room, Dr. Powell’s Office, Doug’s Place, Int. Car (Night).

Their next episode is 2/3/76, when it must start snowing really bad, with the sets Int. Bill's Car, Beach (Blizzard) and a newly-created flashback of them before their wedding (since Susan Oliver was now playing the role, and not Susan Flannery).

2/3/76: Mickey’s Sanitarium Room/Waiting Area/Door, Maggie’s Motel Room, Horton Living Room, Horton Kitchen, Horton Front Porch, Mike’s Hospital Room, Linda’s Apartment, Int. Bill’s Car, Beach (Blizzard), Laura/Bill Before Wedding (New Flashback).

Finally on 2/4/76 the sets involved are Ext. Snowy Area, Int. Bill's Car and Ext. Farmhouse Door, so they get out of the car and find Rosie's Farmhouse at the end of 2/4/76 (# 2569).

2/4/76: Ext. Snowy Area, Int. Bill’s Car, Ext. Farmhouse Door, Horton Living Room, Horton Kitchen, Doug’s Place Bar Area, Doug’s Place Family Room, Grant Living Room, Ext. Windshield.

Archived