GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Members

Not really

Unless you like Morgan, Franco, Kiki, Ava.

AJ, Carly, Liz, Nikolas, Michael, Laura, Alexis and Shawn were on. As were Lulu and Tracy and Luke. None of them were awful but the show itself is bad (well, boring as !@#$%^&*] is more like it for today's episode). ANyone else? If so, they totally have slipped my mind.

Oh. I did like AJ/Michael and Carly is always fun. Nikolas did his usual with Liz. ZZZ

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL.

They only saving graces for me are, as always, Tracy, Carly and AJ. I could watch them do anything and enjoy the hell out of it, thanks to Jane Elliot, Laura Wright (who I can't believe I'm now a fan of, for the most part, aside from sometimes still falling into habits) and Sean Kanan. I like Michael around AJ too but this Kiki crap is ludicrous.

• Members

Mr. Vixen I'm struggling very hard to stay in it and today was a bad day for me as a Nik/Liz fan why bother me with this horrid little triangle if nothing is coming out of it storywise for them other than the finger again and the realization they aren't getting written for. I never get anything out of this show nothing...

I could always watch a soap and get a little somethin' something but here I am two years wishin' and hopin' still nothing. I think I'm going to have to throw in the towel soon. I'm hanging on by a slender thread. What I enjoyed?

I can always watch Tracey loved JE today she's my bright light in this dark tunnel even though she' s with Luke however I can get her is cool with me same said for Alexis.

Is it me or is FrankenTodd's hair blonder? Those three blonds had me adjusting my hues / contrast LoL

• Members

So Stavros gave Lulu a choice? Craptini never met a rapemance they didn't like, so the restraint it must have taken to not have Lulu violated?! Wow! I applaud them!

Nik just looks tired. You missed your ship, buddy. Beam him up, Scotty! Pathetic ass!

Shawn and Alexis? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz This is the eppy for non chemistry! Shawn/Alexis, Morgan/Kaka/Quiz, Luke/Tracy, etc! I'm calling foul!

Why is Carly explaining herself to Ava? That was ridiculous an so was leaving Morgan there. Carly believes TinkerDumbo is a threat to Morgan, so she leaves him there? Plot point TRASH! And I never thought Franco was heterosexual, and Roger just drives home that point!

Carly and AJ needs to be given some airtime, and she needs to be away from these losers! Rotgut!

A few weeks ago, everyone was applauding Tracy for finally letting Luke have it, only for those scenes to be followed up with her sniffing behind him being made a fool of again. What crap! I suspect Tracy will be spending most of her time at TMC because there is no longer a place for her at what used to be The Q Mansion.

• Members

Seriously though.

Kaka can't get Michael out of her mind, so why would she be happy to have Morgan staying at FrankenTodd's house, where he is sure to be all over her?

The only part I liked was the end where Carly told FrankenTodd, she will be coming for him, making Ava painfully aware that she really wasn't worth her (Carly) time. But I still can't get over Carly pretty much leaving Morgan in FrankenTodd's care. That made the least amount of sense. All because he says Carly doesn't want Morgan to find out what she did? Carly is an accomplished liar and manipulator, so there is no way she would have caved that way. Plot pointed trash is the worst!

Archived