GH50: Discussion for the month of July...

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for sharing! Some surprises on that list, namely that Ellie and Molly are not on contract, but Felix, TJ, and Rafe are.

That is a huge cast either way.

John York was on recurring for a while. In 2001, GH did a bit of cleaning house and York, Brad Maule, and Shel Kepler were all demoted around that time. It was nice thought because they kept everyone in the opening since they were "heavy recurring." I was surprised too about York's demotion because he was still very much a "hunk" at that time, and was in a lot of stories. Hell, I still find the man extremely attractive. He was not back on contract again until 2003/2004.

Thanks for sharing! Some surprises on that list, namely that Ellie and Molly are not on contract, but Felix, TJ, and Rafe are.

That is a huge cast either way.

John York was on recurring for a while. In 2001, GH did a bit of cleaning house and York, Brad Maule, and Shel Kepler were all demoted around that time. It was nice thought because they kept everyone in the opening since they were "heavy recurring." I was surprised too about York's demotion because he was still very much a "hunk" at that time, and was in a lot of stories. Hell, I still find the man extremely attractive. He was not back on contract again until 2003/2004.

• Members

JJY was put back on contract in spring 2003 when Kristina Wagner left and the teen story invilving Maxie and Georgie was frontburner. Also Real Andrews left the show around the same time. So they needed Mac to represent the PCPD. All that was reason to put JJY back on contract.

• Members

The scenes were good and long over due. My concern is that when all hell breaks loose, Morgan will fade into the walls and eventually disappear. This was never about him, so I don't see Craptini developing this young man (it's not like they do that sort of thing anyway). This will be about how Michael was betrayed when he showed his brother no respect and is only staying away from Fishface because he believes they are related. Michael is a piece of garbage now!

As for Felix and The Frog, 5th consecutive eppy with this young man wound up about something that does not concern him. I ff most of it. His nicknames are tired now!

Britta, who could be a great character, and her mother? Dr. O is a laughable cartoon character with terrible acting!

Patty, with those gray sideburns, looks like someone [!@#$%^&*] around with the sitter. CUT IT OUT!

Maxie and Lulu? FF!

Connie? FF

Derek? FF

Archived